Smash Saturdays: 10p

On 4/12/2022 at 4:15 PM, purple_beard said:

Who is smashing this Saturday? I was thinking we turn on food items (for Easter candy) and use "pastel colors" to make it Easter themed.  I don't know off the top if my head if there is a egg item(yoshi lol).

Not gonna to play Smash this Saturday, thought I shared that so you know what's up tonight, PB.

14 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

that makes no sense....but  I have to ask because of non-playing too much recently.

Don't riddle something you think you don't understand.

Anyone who is not regular or not knows that there's just some days won't be played on. You picking on that just means your prepared to ask incase no one shows up.

One can pick up if no one is gonna play, when there isn't response here in a while. Just sayin'.

1 hour ago, purple_beard said:

Anyone want to do a Min Min (amiibo release) + Mii Fighters (Switch Sports) tonight?

I suspect you haven't got your Min Min amiibo yet or there would of been a post from yesterday. Mine won't come till Monday.

Even, I had the amiibo or not, saw this theme coming up and and not up to doing it.

Tonight is the last Saturday of month so it's Failure to launch, I'll be adding FS meter on. Curious to see how the weaker FS will work with harder to launch opponents.

Also, a heads up. I am going out for a bit and I probably won't be back till 10:30pm the latest, could be earlier but to be safe saying 10:30pm. I may even end earlier at 12:30am or the usual 12:45am. Just have to see.

Change of plans, my outing happened a hour later. Meaning now so that means I won't be back till 11:30pm. So I could come back imma write off the night.

Anyone let me know for next week if we need to postpone for next week Smashdown.

Sorry guys for tonight, things went out of my hands that I planned for.

1 hour ago, DLurkster said:

I suspect you haven't got your Min Min amiibo yet or there would of been a post from yesterday. Mine won't come till Monday.

Even, I had the amiibo or not, saw this theme coming up and and not up to doing it.

Tonight is the last Saturday of month so it's Failure to launch, I'll be adding FS meter on. Curious to see how the weaker FS will work with harder to launch opponents.

Also, a heads up. I am going out for a bit and I probably won't be back till 10:30pm the latest, could be earlier but to be safe saying 10:30pm. I may even end earlier at 12:30am or the usual 12:45am. Just have to see.

Lets say I have 4 at the moment.  A Best Buy.com order that ended up not being in store launch day but come in next week and before I saw they put me in a ordered status versus a pick up that day status my brother copped me 2 at GameStop on his long lunch.  I am currently not cancelling my PO at BBY till he says he doesn't want one for himself.  If he truly doesn't I am cancelling my BBY order--I darn sure don't need 4 LOL.

Its whatever on the character theme.

@DLurkster @purple_beard @Eliwood8

Heads up, I won't be playing this Saturday since I plan on seeing the new Dr. Strange movie with my brother that night. I'm up for next week though. No stream on that night. :(

I'll try to have the video up on Friday. Just have to go through the matches to see which groups I won't include. The full session is already up on Twitch via "Highlight" if you guys want to relive the night and have any ideas on what I should include in the video.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1474415925

9 hours ago, TKrazyO said:

@DLurkster @purple_beard @Eliwood8

Heads up, I won't be playing this Saturday since I plan on seeing the new Dr. Strange movie with my brother that night. I'm up for next week though. No stream on that night. :(

I'll try to have the video up on Friday. Just have to go through the matches to see which groups I won't include. The full session is already up on Twitch via "Highlight" if you guys want to relive the night and have any ideas on what I should include in the video.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1474415925

Seeing dr.strange tomorrow @7. Gotta beat spoilers.