Smash Saturdays: 10p

Failure to launch pt. 5 this Saturday. Like last month I added a flare to with explosives, I want add amiibo play. It's been awhile and this has nothing to do with the Min Min amiibo release recently, just a coincidence that I was thinking of adding amiibo in play this Sat.

I guess if anyone have any ideas of other themes that they want to add but couldn't could do so now.

I seriously lost my focus after like 11:15... too sleepy from covering two baseball games and doing galleries for both... that my eyes, my attention span, and caring just died off...  All that said, I only truly quit on two matches.... the Falco one and....  I'd be mad if I cared.... I had a lot of 2nds though... and some earlier matches with decent kills...

The Iron Man Smashdown Challenge has ended and here are the results!

Tied for first place with 8 points a piece is DLurkster and @Eliwood8.

In 2nd place with 6 points is @TKrazyO.

And in last place with 0 points is @purple_beard.

I'm sure we had ties before but I was never in one so a first with Eli. I'm sure a tie with Eli was with Krazy. Overall by KO's an also when Krazy's vid comes out Eli would win by KO's, I just got to 50 KO's towards the end and he was already beyond not too long ago in the night. With that, thank you Krazy for the stream.

Also, just repeating what Krazy said twice during the stream the next Smashdown on Saturday April 2nd will be postponed to a later date in April, as a WrestlerMania event is happening that Saturday night.

Otherwise GGGs and until next time!

1 hour ago, Eliwood8 said:

Good games guys. We did have that three-way tie one time but yeah first tie just between you and me.

Yeah, that was recent last year December.

Okay back at my written records, I knew there was a tie between just Eli and Krazy and that was on December 26, 2020. It was a tie between 7 points each.

So check this out, ties seem to happen in the month of December also on top of that they always tied at 7 points for that month as well.

The tie last night is the first between me and Eli and first at 8 points a piece. I think we done all the ties we can do at this point, points aside who know? Just a interesting look back, huh?

1 hour ago, DLurkster said:

Yeah, that was recent last year December.

Okay back at my written records, I knew there was a tie between just Eli and Krazy and that was on December 26, 2020. It was a tie between 7 points each.

So check this out, ties seem to happen in the month of December also on top of that they always tied at 7 points for that month as well.

The tie last night is the first between me and Eli and first at 8 points a piece. I think we done all the ties we can do at this point, points aside who know? Just a interesting look back, huh?

Feels like a dig at PB…

Not my attention but when look at the history who get wins versus who doesn't some of the time or half. (I haven't looked to see if PB gets a win half of the and the other half not)

Is not likely, someone gonna win a match so we'll never have 4 tie of 1 or 2 wins base on when he wins. For a 4 tie ppl, we would all have to have 5 wins or more. So tho it sounds like dig, it is a forgone concluded fact with how ties will work on these night. Truth hurts when looked deeply but again not my intention.

4 hours ago, Eliwood8 said:

Feels like a dig at PB…

I do and don't care at the same time, yeah, I'd like to put more wins up but I work 7a-3:30p Monday through Friday and sometimes 6a-12p on a Saturday...and now with baseball season in full swing I have games to cover...I'm just not always 100% fresh and rested to do 2.75 hours of Smashing at peak ability and aside from this one night a week I don't play Smash outside of it--just don't have time to.  I seem to hit a lot of 2nds and/or we are down to one stock apiece and I happen to be first out.... very rarely am I out with everyone having tons of stocks left.