Smash Saturdays: 10p

16 minutes ago, Eliwood8 said:

For what it's worth, it'd be better for me as well if we postponed Smashdown again to next week or the week after. I might be busy this Saturday.

Next week is Krazy's cooldown but no worries there's 5 weeks this month so if you're not available this Saturday and the one after may not be good either, we still have the 2nd last Saturday of this month to do the Smashdown.

We still be able to do the failure to launch that following Saturday for the last Saturday of the month.

Anyone let us know if anything changes and if the above sounds good to everyone else too.

I appreciate that, Hyena.

It is just a wait and see if Eli come Saturday.

Incase of a incase because I don't know if this get to these guys or on time but.....We need a possible one person from: @Surge135, @Marxforever, @Laclipsey and Ryudragon for the Smashdown this Saturday. (For that last person @purple_beard see if Ryu can make for that night and know it's Smashdown)

5 hours ago, purple_beard said:

I can't  recall if we had any themes/events tonight but with that SF35 thing wanna do ryu and Ken for 1st 30 then onto whatever?  Wouldn't oppose expanding to fighting game characters like Terry or Kazuya.

Tonight is a normal night, next week if we ha e the ppl again. We will try for Smashdown, it will be the last attempt of the month if we don't have the players.

And there was no theme plan Tonight either. SF 35th theme is fine. Also since I haven't played Smash in like a month or so, I wanna add something the fights. I'll be turning on all items on all and I will call it, 'itempalooza'.

28 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

Tonight is a normal night, next week if we ha e the ppl again. We will try for Smashdown, it will be the last attempt of the month if we don't have the players.

And there was no theme plan Tonight either. SF 35th theme is fine. Also since I haven't played Smash in like a month or so, I wanna add something the fights. I'll be turning on all items on all and I will call it, 'itempalooza'.

W/e on items

Ken & Ryu 1st 30

Or

Ken, Ryu, Kazuya, and Terry for 1st hour...

Ah, I forgot to mention in that post, I would be for bringing in other fighting characters from fighting games but to me it wouldn't be SF would it now?

So I will personally stick to the Ryu & Ken for the 30 mins and that's all, you can do what you want as I expect from you.

4 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Ah, I forgot to mention in that post, I would be for bringing in other fighting characters from fighting games but to me it wouldn't be SF would it now?

So I will personally stick to the Ryu & Ken for the 30 mins and that's all, you can do what you want as I expect from you.

Strict Ken & ryu is cool...only offered the other two for variety.. since it was only two.

3 hours ago, purple_beard said:

But i will take the two straight wins at the end with corrin:D

This guy....he gets 2 straight wins at the end of the night and he thinks he's the best at Smash or something.

I kid, you earned those wins, PB. I have unlucky calls with Sephiroth and last night was one of them for sure, add in that I think I haven't had a match up with Corrin with Spehiroth and random element of items meant your favor to win went up exponentially.

2 hours ago, DLurkster said:

This guy....he gets 2 straight wins at the end of the night and he thinks he's the best at Smash or something.

I kid, you earned those wins, PB. I have unlucky calls with Sephiroth and last night was one of them for sure, add in that I think I haven't had a match up with Corrin with Spehiroth and random element of items meant your favor to win went up exponentially.

Corrin is one of my better characters...

2 straight wins hasn't happened in a while.... I'll take what I can get...  And don't usually go against Sephiroth players unless its Smashdown... and in that scenario, I am not with a character I play often...  Kind of lose track on how long the reach of that sword really is and also trying dodge or dump his purple fireballs that surround you.

5 hours ago, purple_beard said:

Do a first 15 banjo theme?  With one character it would be hard to go 30 I think.

As Krazy said it will be a Smashdown this Saturday. I also recall you saying last week when we played PB, with Legends out next week that we should do a Pokemon theme. Since we can't do a theme this week, we will do one next week with the Failure to Launch Pt 4, I think we're at?

Tho me being the stickler like last with SF, Legends is gen 4 spin-off so I would like to use only Lucario since he is from gen 4 and was introduced in Brawl after Diamond and Pearl released in 2007 and Brawl 2008. We'll see if I'm gonna do just Lucario, all the mons or not.

As for players this Sat, I am like 90% certain we will have 4 players to play. Eli swung by last week to play with me and PB. I can't say the chances will repeat but we still have him and incase he doesn't we have Hyena. So I am sure we'll be fine as long as anyone will say they have last minute plans this Sat.