Smash Saturdays: 10p

@TKrazyO

@DLurkster

@Eliwood8

@TheBarkinHyena

https://ninfora.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5586-switchproseeming-more-imminent-swoled-impressions/&do=findComment&comment=152995

Here is my post I made today showing and discussing the vents, dock mods, and size.  Seriously though, as far as the size goes for Krazy's questions, the difference was SO SLIGHT that the perspective of me shooting the systems on top of each other you couldn't tell as they looked the same so in the shot I posted I used the dock edge to line them up to one side and then put the dock on the other side to show there is a difference as you can see the dock is hitting the SWOLED JC  but just barely.

ggs.

Played first hour in tabletop mode.  Stand and screen are much better equipped for that mode.

I had such a long week that after about 11:30 it started catching up with me.

Disappointed in my min min play. Terry did well.  Would have liked bowser, Ridley, and corrin to have come out better.  I thought Kazuya went ok,considering  I haven't played him in a long while-- I did want to get back into him.

Sorry about my distracted and poor play tonight guys....

Even with me playing seldom used characters from the DLC pack....

A game involving my college team was supposed to start at 4pm and got lightning delayed till 9:30 or so.... and in that final 30m I was on we came back to tie it and as I type this OT is starting....

*I've played Banjo better than this....  but I haven't played him in sooo long

*same as above with Hero

*same as above with Steve

I was half trying to remember move sets, half trying to survive, and half trying to keep tabs on my game on tv....

:(XD;headengineer;anhero;

We lost in OT because they scored and on our posession we FUMBLE.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Edited by purple_beard

Next week is the failure to launch part 2. (Last Saturday of the month)

Just a reminder. If anyone has any themes they want bring forth, you can. That doesn't stop this setup but as I mentioned before with this, it is best to bring out heavy hitting characters as it will be a little hard to launch opponents than usual so keep that in mind for next week.

GGs tonight!

Batter up...

FWIW,  braves won 3-2 last night to go up 3-1 in the world series.

I was definitely on my bat game last night.  Some of those falls though....  That cloud drop though...lol.. only thing I could think of is the transition wasn't close enough to count as a floor there.    The canceled bats was epic.  THE LAG THOUGH....that was ridiculous in spots.

23 hours ago, TKrazyO said:

The highlights for All Hallows Eve are here!

Also have the full session below:

Haven't worked on the Smashboard yet since I have to get a high quality screen of the selection screen. I'll have that done by Saturday.

Well, that is the keyblade to victory 

Edited by purple_beard