Smash Saturdays: 10p

9 hours ago, TheBarkinHyena said:

I'm feeling great! I'm still a bit sick, but doing much better now! Get ready to be thrown into the blast zone!

If you don't mind me asking, how long ago you were you sick?

I ask well out of curiosity because for myself, I am not sick long, that and usually once a year since I was a kid.

A couple of future thoughts...

10/2 is Smashdown...

However, 10/9 is post Sakurai presents but also post Metroid Dread release....

--Do Metroid + NEW Character theme on all ALL Metroid + NEW Character stages entire night or first hour/90m?

AS FAR AS 9/25 goes and the N64 to NSO announcement....  Smash 64 roster even if game wasn't mentioned/shown for the NSO offerings?  I'm neither here nor there on that though....  kind of w/e.

Edited by purple_beard

Might as comment tho I won't be available tonight to play.

That is all possible PB with the last Sakurai presents on the 10/05 but this prospect to play as this new characters hold the Metroid in the example I am explaining means that the character will come out the same day as the present or days or a day before the next Smash Saturday. I'm not one to follow patterns but I keep track of releases dates of presents and then release of characters. For example the last fighter of DLC Pack 1 Byleth was release 2 week after the presents, most release within that time with the exception of Banjo-Kazooie the same day as the presents.

So depend how things go in the next 3 weeks we can do this; if there's not enough players for Smashdown next week, why don't we postpone that will the new character release? The week after that we can do the Metroid theme, still pending tho if new character is released the same week, the prospect of new character and Metroid theme is a go but it is looking like that may not happen.

Just structuring plans accordingly incase somethings don't line up. How does that sound.