Content Creators Directory

Reilly

I noticed in TKO's welcome thread that a goal of this group is to have an organized space for it so creative content doesn't get lost amongst the plethora of discussion content on the site, so I figured I'd make one organized space that can serve as a directory of all the creativity showcases on Ninfora.

General Threads

• Ninfora Creation Gallery – If you don't output enough content to warrant an entire thread to showcase it, but you still want to put it out there for others to enjoy and critique, this is the place for you!
  • Art sharing thread – Not for your own personal creations.  If you've stumbled across any art that you just love and want to share, post it here.

Video Creators/Live Streamers

Musicians

• Reilly's Music Thread – Reilly is a multi-instrumentalist who covers all sorts of music.  About half of his covers are VGM, while the rest are assorted genres that include rock, jazz, and classical music.

Visual Artists

• IU's Gallery – IU showcases his Metroid fan art in this thread.
  • Mega Man X Fan Art Project – Marxforever's personal Mega Man X inspired fan character showcase, featuring concept art and sprite work.
  • DNLINK's Art Gallery – DNLINK shares his fan art sketches and paintings from a variety of sources.
  • Laclipsey's Art – Laclipsey shares his video game fan art in this thread.

Other

If you want your gallery/showcase thread (or a direct link to your work) added to the list, shoot me a PM or leave it in the comments.

Edited by Reilly
  • TKrazyO pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...