Watchpoint: Gibraltar - N4A Chat Thread - August 2017

ace

8 hours ago, ___ said:

Ashe.  She's okay.  Her ultimate is one of the best in the game and she slows people with her autoattacks.  Her damage is kind of eh though. y;

I'm weird and liked her better before her rework.

6 hours ago, K said:

I want to get back into league again but I really don't. Just a different moba really. 

too bad every moba is terrible

dota 2's even more toxic than league and more complicated

hots is just a garbage game

could always play heroes of newerth theydonothing;

42 minutes ago, ___ said:

too bad every moba is terrible

dota 2's even more toxic than league and more complicated

hots is just a garbage game

could always play heroes of newerth theydonothing;

Yeah, they're all pretty bullshit

8 hours ago, K said:

I want to get back into league again but I really don't. Just a different moba really. 

Heroes of the storm is ok and might be worth a try. Its not mechanically complicated so its easy to pick up

5 minutes ago, InXplotch said:

Heroes of the storm is ok and might be worth a try. Its not mechanically complicated so its easy to pick up

I played it quite a bit a few years ago with a co-worker and wasn't too keen on it. 

1 minute ago, K said:

I played it quite a bit a few years ago with a co-worker and wasn't too keen on it. 

You could always just play league only when one of the good game modes is on rotation. Blood moon is a fun one. 

Only a little over half a week left until September/the Fall months come around

Not too many days left....

Will be nice to have some cooler weather - will be refreshing to the hot Summer weather we've had

Just as long as it doesn't jump into Winter weather earlier than it should, anyway...

1 hour ago, InXplotch said:

I find it shallow as Hell but people might prefer that.  Independent skill doesn't matter, builds are rigid and balanced somewhat poorly, there's no economy or actual moba staples required to be good.  It's basically ARAM in League where the emphasis is only on team-fighting, but the game doesn't feel remotely balanced or deep enough to just be excelling at that.

I'm on and off with it, but it's like after a week I realize why I don't like it and stop for several months.