Watchpoint: Gibraltar - N4A Chat Thread - August 2017

ace

I could have driven like an hour to see the eclipse at 100% totality but I settled for looking at it from the street outside, thinking it would be a cool spectacle anyway. The view of the sun through the eclipse glasses was cool but it barely got any darker out. Kind of a disappointment tbh.

38 minutes ago, Kirbymeister2 said:

I was joking on the nerd thing.

Anyways finally won my first LoL game as Lux. Gotta admit I hand no idea what I was doing half of the time and was kind of running around like a little girl and was hiding behind my little guys y;.

if I buy my first mercanary or whatever it's gonna be lux ohyou;

throw shit, root them, throw the ground glowing thing, and the laser to blow them up

also learn to kill creeps so you get that delicious gold

don't forget to build AP items with cooldown reduction so you can throw out sparkling blowing-up shit more often, but your cooldown reduction caps at 40%

side note: i'm not allowed to play garen in solo q if there's a veigar on my team apparently, because the rest of my team become potatoes and feed their asses off even if i do well

Edited by ___

On this trip I've had to deal with my horrifically racist family and shit weather. I've been screaming internally for days now. 

On the upside I saw the eclipse and I snagged a pair of Half-Cabs for $30 

1 hour ago, ___ said:

haha you people and your "families" you have to deal with

should just be exiled and hate your family like me

i'm being serious, this shit is pretty liberating

So much this. If there isn't a chance in hell that you can convince your family to be less insufferable, then cut them off. They can choke and die on their utter backwardness without you involved.

3 minutes ago, Kirbymeister2 said:

Lol did this funny thing with Lux which is hide in the grass and then when the enemy came stun them. Hilariously this happened a lot and me and this one that that was using this water thing acted like asses the whole time. Fucking teamwork.

this is so pure and endearing that i dread when you get further into the game and i watch it inevitably corrupt you