Watchpoint: Gibraltar - N4A Chat Thread - August 2017

ace

Huh - looks like we're actually getting the Splatoon 2 Switch bundle September 8th next month (Walmart exclusive, though - but whatever)

Think i might just wait for that to come out instead

Could always buy the Neon Joy-con later on anyway  (Whenever they actually become available, anyway....)

I have a cousin who was willing to lend me her Netflix login until it mysteriously logged me out and she took too long to send me the info again and I bought my own, so lending login info to others outside the household isn't entirely unheard of.

The basic $10 plan allows two devices to stream at a time, and the $12 plan that allows 4K streaming allows four devices.  Think about how your plan works and how often you (and everyone else with your login info) use your account.  If you think adding one more person will cause reliability issues, tell them it won't be worth it.  If you think it can work, there's no harm in being generous.

So a few days ago my brother got me this cute Kirby plush with a fucking whistle and train station conductor hat because it's Kirby's 25th anniversary and he knows I love the fuck out of Kirby and our bday was coming soon but we decided to do present giving a bit earlier since we are just adults or some shit like that. 

The cool guy looks like this

4c2fdbf9c2a17f9b4fabb8e2596cc0c3.jpg

He also got me this Kirby 25th anniversary keychain thing with Jet Grind Radio for the Dreamcast since I'm still collection Dreamcast games. 

Overall gotta admit it was awesome for my brother to give me this.

Edited by Kirbymeister2
13 hours ago, Cryptic said:

Non-household family member: "Can I use your Netflix login?"
Your response?

To a cousin or aunt/uncle or something that I talk to more than twice a year, I'd say yes. To more distant family, I'd probably awkwardly dance around the issue.

23 minutes ago, Kirbymeister2 said:

If a friend with Netflix comes to my house and offers to watch shows and forgets to log out it's not my fault that I didn't tell him or that he simply forget... as long as I don't get logged off...

If that happened to me, I'd purposely watch a bunch of really stupid shit just so it would show up in their watch history.

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Damn. I'm very concerned about one of my dogs. My mom and I think that she has an obstruction :( .  We're taking her into the vet to see what can be done. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers, guys. She's a good girl. We hope she'll be ok. 

Hope your dogs okay.