Watchpoint: Gibraltar - N4A Chat Thread - August 2017

ace

omg so next week I'm gonna go to a convention and man these guys are gonna be there:

The voice-actor of Cyborg in the OG and new Teen Titans is gonna be there

The voice-actor of Spongebob is gonna be there

John Fucking Bailey of Honest Trailors is gonna be there

Maurice Lamarche of Pinky and The Brain is gonna be there

Veronica Fucking Tailor of Pokemon is gonna be there

and  Camila Déprico is gonna be there

AKA I AM STOKED

also some guy called Stan Lee is gonna be there but I've seen him last year so eh.

Also I'm happy (weeaboish stuff below bewarned)

Spoiler

A monthish ago I got the four Sakura Wars games for my collection and weeks ago I started to play the first. Today I arrived at the final chapter of the first game. The characters have been enjoyable (Kanna and Maria my bae's), the story has been great, and the gameplay fun even though I wonder if I had the game turned on easy mode since I've only died only twice just by some accidents. Playing the game through gamefaqs translations did help me but the experience sparked me to learn how to read Japanese and with the help of the site made me understand how to start properly. Thanks to that it helped me understand a bit more but oh man, while I know it's going to be long for me to understand, seeing some things that seem like some combined katakana wants me to learn on how those work. But I'll definately pace myself as, well I know some of Hiragana and Katakana, I still need to understand the basic sentance construction (like how "I" and "you" are first in the sentance but change in Katakana and Hiragana and "is...." is last but changes based on the sitaution. Anyways for those that were helping me before thank you and I know I have a lot to go :)

Edited by Kirbymeister2

@Deen

3-0 into split in the last round in my first modern tournament piloting Merfolk, felt amazing. When that deck hums it just feels so unstoppable. Hoping to get some more experience against more meta decks in the future for the GP me and my buddies are playing in next January.

1 hour ago, fuzz said:

@Deen

3-0 into split in the last round in my first modern tournament piloting Merfolk, felt amazing. When that deck hums it just feels so unstoppable. Hoping to get some more experience against more meta decks in the future for the GP me and my buddies are playing in next January.

Nice work!

Actually do you want me to help test out my BW Eldrazi build online sometime? I found out there's a store near here that does Modern on occasion so pretty keen for that eventually.

15 minutes ago, Deen said:

Nice work!

Actually do you want me to help test out my BW Eldrazi build online sometime? I found out there's a store near here that does Modern on occasion so pretty keen for that eventually.

I'd love to man! We could use xmage or cockatrice or whatever you prefer if you have one you like more!

I went through airport security in like 30 seconds. They made me stand in the scanner that looks through your clothes and then smiled and sent me on my way. The woman behind me was pulled aside for a pat down. Lmao. 

2 minutes ago, EH_STEVE said:

Go to platform 9 3/4

Unfortunately there are only 8 gates at this airport.