Watchpoint: Gibraltar - N4A Chat Thread - August 2017

ace

>somebody was murdered at a neo-nazi rally in 2017 america

>"guys somebody got their head ripped off in the tilt-o-whirl at the fair, we need to talk about this"

good thing to come back to, everybody ignore the dumbass and look at me for a moment

me and my colleagues were conducting business this weekend, and apparently one of them has had virtually every game console known to man still at his parents house, so we made the trek to idaho this weekend to retrieve them

there's a sega cd, 32x, intellivision, even some weird fucking console that texas instruments made

Edited by ___

Huh... the one Switch bundle that i was looking at went out of stock last week (for the time being, anyway? Not entirely sure if it'll pop up again at some point)

Probably procrastinated a bit and should've just jumped on it earlier, but....

Ah, whatever - thankfully there's another Minecraft Switch Bundle available, guess i could go with that instead - granted it's not the fancy neon set, but i suppose it doesn't really matter to much since there's not too much of a difference other than that

(granted some of the bundled items aren't entirely exciting or too useful, but at least it's the cheapest one of the currently available bundles, at least.... gives more options when it comes to buying games digitally/physically on that note, so i guess it's not too bad in that reguard)

4 minutes ago, Deen said:

good to see after 4+ years some things just don't change

I doubled his CS and solo killed him, but got ganked by the enemy mid who wasn't pinged mia and then their jungler and the game snowballed from there after they took my tower and every other lane was losing

then next game i got camped by a j4 for a lv 2 gank that my jungler didn't even take advantage of and then after i lost my tower i got a triple kill and smashed the shit out of the team hard enough to make them surrender, so it was gucci in the end

Edited by ___
2 hours ago, Deen said:

also @fuzznow i'm looking at BW Eldrazi, it actually looks really engaging and it doesn't seem TOO expensive for Modern

dude good stuff! I actually just finished modern Merfolk yesterday after finally finding a good deal on a playset of Aether Vials. Our store has its weekly modern tournament tomorrow and I am so stoked to attend without borrowing someone else's deck haha.

BW eldrazi is sweet man, it gets to play the fantastic eldrazi like thought knot and smasher while gaining access to the incredible removal suite of path + fatal push and all of black's ridiculous discard like thoughtseize/inquisition of kozilek and collective brutality. And you get to play lingering souls which is one of my favorite cards, that card is so damn good. Eldrazi tron has the ridiculous top-end and all is dust and whatnot that the tron lands let you reach, but I think I'd enjoy b/w more myself as well. Plus B/W's manabase is more accessible I think as well since you can use like painland + kaladesh fastland + godless shrine and honestly be fine without needing black and white fetches or the other various 1 of lands, so having a nice upgrade path is such a blessing in an expensive as hell format like Modern.