Watchpoint: Gibraltar - N4A Chat Thread - August 2017

ace

8 hours ago, Youngster Joey said:

I've decided for a while I won't bother getting a new PC for a few more years, but I've been thinking on what my budget will be. Maybe $1,500 if I include a new monitor. How much did you spend on components for your new PC?

Probably around that

9 hours ago, Youngster Joey said:

Go to Uwajimaya and bask in all the weeb material they have in the bookstore. Otherwise, it's worth checking out Pike Place market. Also consider taking a ferry if you've never ridden one before. They have a lot of neat science exhibits around the Space Needle, too.

I'm actually going to Seattle this morning. y; 

Oooh nice, my girlfriend and I will have to check out the weeb shit for sure. Pike Place was great, the fam visited there yesterday! We plan to go back to the area around the space needle, we saw the needle yesterday but I think she was hoping to see the glass museum and either the museum of pop culture or the science center! We've still gotta figure it out though lol. The ferry has been interesting, I can't remember the last time I'd been on one so it was pretty cool. We are staying in Port Orchard so we had to take one to Bremerton and then to Seattle.