Watchpoint: Gibraltar - N4A Chat Thread - August 2017

ace

1 hour ago, chickadee said:

i was walking outside for like 20 minutes with my friend as we walked his dog and it was like....still p early and i was wearing two jackets and i was still freezing

ive literally been cold all day and my fingers only just now warmed up from tea, more tea, and a hot meal

my tiny fingers aren't good for this kind of weather ;_;

How chilly was it?

1 minute ago, Schmengland said:

One could always go for a run to wherever they need to be. Did that today during lunch break. Felt a lot better afterwards. :3

>running for anything other than fear for my life

i don't think so, bub

Just now, Schmengland said:

Do you have flat feet, misaligned hips, or some other issue?

If so, that makes sense; my ex had similar issues.

i have incredibly flat feet and tbh i actually enjoy running but like

i don't exercise unless i have to, aka only when working lmao

im just a lazy fuck theydonothing; 

5 minutes ago, Schmengland said:

...I feel like cycling would be an amazing compromise for you, especially with an e-bicycle. :3

I'm biased as fuck, though.

oh i love biking, i just haven't owned one since i was a kid

any exercise involving my legs im generally for

i wanted to get a bike when i first moved to denver but i just never got around to it -__-

1 minute ago, Young P said:

Sounds like the pointed advice from my fortune cookie was meant for you. "The way to get to the top is to get off your bottom"

nothing at the top interests me 

its all about whats down here in the pit of despair and wailing about my weight without doing anything to change it 

i thrive on despair

Just now, Schmengland said:

Why wouldn't you be able to use a bike in New Mexico? Isn't the weather essentially perfect for it down there? y;

i have no idea what the weather is like, i barely know shit all about the state tbh y; 

but i have no idea where i'll be living, nor where i would store it, nor what the winters are like, nor where i'll be working 

there's no point in buying something like that without knowing how much i'll even be able to use it while working full time 

4 minutes ago, chickadee said:

nothing at the top interests me 

its all about whats down here in the pit of despair and wailing about my weight without doing anything to change it 

i thrive on despair

You would make a great writer for fortune cookies.