Watchpoint: Gibraltar - N4A Chat Thread - August 2017

ace

The entire game is a coin flip; for everything I like about it, there's something about that part that I detest.

-The character design is on point and really endearing or cool, but certain characters are so obnoxiously campy or cringeworthy like Tracer, D.va or Lucio.
-The universe is interesting but being a multiplayer-only game hasn't really provided a means to make it interesting in-game and relies on auxiliary content.

-Blizzard's writing is either campy and endearing or fucking atrocious.  When they're playing characters straight it's horrendous (D.va), but playing it tongue-in-cheek works (Reaper).

-Character movesets are fun and interesting but the meta goes through wildly crazy and unstable shifts and some characters are just poorly balanced or designed.

-Map designs work for some game modes, or there's shit like Temple of Anubis.

-Cosmetics are cool, being unable to straight-up buy them and locking them being a gambling simulator where the value of your dollar varies wildly should border on illegal.

• Spring pinned this topic
13 minutes ago, Youngster Joey said:

Currently feel like replaying The World Ends With You.

dude me too! i saw a buncha fanart recently celebrating its anniversary and its got me in the mood again lol

good shit, i was actually rly good at it from replaying it so much

About a week and a half ago, I noticed the corpse of a racoon next to the sidewalk leading to my school. For that time, I've been stopping by to check on it.

It's been fascinating in a sort of unnerving and chilling way to watch its decomposition and consumption.

It is little more than a small pile of bones and ragged fur now. Oddly enough, it wasn't until today that it actually began to emit the characteristically rank odour.