amiibo/toys to life Thread

• 5 weeks later...

I might have to check out Best Buy for Wolf. I could have sworn I pre ordered Wolf from Gamestop before Smash Bros Ultimate came out, but I guess they either never held one for me and forgot, or I changed my mind and never pre-ordered.

But what I found weird was when I checked in with my GS to see the amiibo I had pre-order before Smash came out,and they said I only had Ridley. I asked if I could pre-order Wolf and they told me he was only available online. I checked they're website and it said Wolf's amiibo was an in-store pick up or not available online. Either way I feel bad that I never got Wolf.

Also Gamestop for some reason is takimg pre-orders on FF7 Cloud and Lucina along with K Rool, Ice Climbers, Piranha Plant, and the Shovel Knight bundle(?). I think one employee  told me Cloud and Lucina were up for pre-order, that they were in the same pose as their art in Ultimate. Then another employee showed me what they looked like on their website and they're just the SSB4 amiibo.

2 minutes ago, The Albraskan said:

I might have to check out Best Buy for Wolf. I could have sworn I pre ordered Wolf from Gamestop before Smash Bros Ultimate came out, but I guess they either never held one for me and forgot, or I changed my mind and never pre-ordered.

But what I found weird was when I checked in with my GS to see the amiibo I had pre-order before Smash came out,and they said I only had Ridley. I asked if I could pre-order Wolf and they told me he was only available online. I checked they're website and it said Wolf's amiibo was an in-store pick up or not available online. Either way I feel bad that I never got Wolf.

Also Gamestop for some reason is takimg pre-orders on FF7 Cloud and Lucina along with K Rool, Ice Climbers, Piranha Plant, and the Shovel Knight bundle(?). I think one employee  told me Cloud and Lucina were up for pre-order, that they were in the same pose as their art in Ultimate. Then another employee showed me what they looked like on their website and they're just the SSB4 amiibo.

They ARE re-issuing all the SB4 amiibo line, the only new poses are for the NEW fighters.

But yeah, Wolf is back in at BBYs.

11 minutes ago, Juanblue85 said:

No photo description available.

Pokemon Trainer amiibo and Snake amiibo shown. Squirtle and Ivysaur amiibo confirmed. Dark Samus, Simon, Richter and Chrom mentioned. Charizard is getting a reprint.

JB, what is that from man?  It would be super interesting if they spread Pokemon Trainer out over Ivysaur, Blastoise,  and the trainer him/herself.  That Snake looks legit.

On 1/25/2019 at 10:22 PM, purple_beard said:

JB, what is that from man?  It would be super interesting if they spread Pokemon Trainer out over Ivysaur, Blastoise,  and the trainer him/herself.  That Snake looks legit.

Found it via amiibo news twitter. 
1548406486-1.jpg

oWimxmH.jpg

Edited by Juanblue85

Just won a bid for Kirby and Meta Knight from the Kirby line via eBay. The end price wasn't too bad. They will accompany the lone King Dedede I have had for some time. Meta Knight one seems to be the pricier of the four so that simply leaves Waddle Dee for me to get and be caught up with the Kirby line. I still want to try and get the Monster Hunter Stories amiibo but I heard that so far the felyne named "Nabiru" is expensive to get. Qbby amiibo is out of my range for now so I'll have to skip it for now. Still passing on Shovel Knight amiibo. I also still need to get the Splatoon - 3 pack and Splatoon 2 - 3 pack. I might probably not get the Splatoon 3-pack recolors.