amiibo/toys to life Thread

Just now, purple_beard said:

UNLOCKS EVERYTHING IN ONE SCAN!  And if you beat him you get DLC fighters and stages one day early!

The only way for the above to work is that there's only 10 of these amiibo in the world and it cost $200 to get.

The gold 30th Mega Man amiibo there's like 10 of those I believe but there's no monetary value to them as well. That is where I got the idea with amiibo.

Got the email confirmation a few minutes ago that wolf and 3 Octoling pack shipped from Wal-mart. Say it should arrive today but I believe when I see it. It is after all being delivered by Canada Post which I mention just got off a strike this last week Tuesday.

I heard on the news they have anticapted backlog but it is over 3x bigger than they guess it would be. I'll be lucky if I get those amiibo sometime next year, lol.

BTW, why haven't Ridley shipped from Wal-mart too?

EDIT: Just got the email notification for Ridley amiibo. All is almost right but I still need the Smash Ultimate game to ship but when, huh?!?

Edited by DLurkster

amiibo orders from Walmart change to Monday now but warns there might a delay.

I can accept that because that was expected but Smash not coming today and that is unacceptable. Taking matters into my hands and getting the game at Walmart and whenever the one at Amazon comes return it there. 

43 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

amiibo orders from Walmart change to Monday now but warns there might a delay.

I can accept that because that was expected but Smash not coming today and that is unacceptable. Taking matters into my hands and getting the game at Walmart and whenever the one at Amazon comes return it there. 

Target told me about some delay too but I forgot what the error was.... weather or it might have been observance of George Bush's funeral....

Well SON OF A __________   .....   logged into Target as they had dates for this weekend for one set and into next week for package 2--  Ridley might get here today/tomorrow because of real location but they moved the date back almost a week for some reason.  Then, and it must have happened today, my two Wolfs and Inkling Girl got bumped back a whopping 2 weeks saying backorder.

Edited by purple_beard
  • 2 weeks later...