amiibo/toys to life Thread

My MM Link has shipped from BB and estimated delivery is tomorrow, really happy about that. I don't care that much about AC amiibo, still have a sealed Tom Nook, Mabel and Rover. All my other amiibo are opened except for ZSS #2, Silver Mario, Gold MM, 30th Mario, Little Mac, Shulk and Cpt Falcon.

1 hour ago, Dancing Mog said:

My MM Link has shipped from BB and estimated delivery is tomorrow, really happy about that. I don't care that much about AC amiibo, still have a sealed Tom Nook, Mabel and Rover. All my other amiibo are opened except for ZSS #2, Silver Mario, Gold MM, 30th Mario, Little Mac, Shulk and Cpt Falcon.

Couldn't get in on a PO for MM Link so camping out early in the AM to get him so I can also get over to my 2nd GS in town to pick up my PO for TP Link.

I got my order in for SS Link. List of amiibo I still need to get:

Already out:
Dark Pit
Shulk
Roy

Alm
Celica
MM Link
TP Link

Upcoming:
Corrin M
Corrin F
Cloud 1
Cloud 2
Bayonetta 1
Bayonetta 2
Spla2n Girl
Spla2n Boy
Spla2n Squid
Daruk
Revali
Mipha
Urbosa
Chrom
Tiki
Samus 2
Metroid

I should consider preordering, but I hate having multiple orders to track because of all the exclusives.

Edited by Gold
23 minutes ago, Gold said:

I got my order in for SS Link. List of amiibo I still need to get:

Hide contents

Already out:
Dark Pit
Shulk
Roy

Alm
Celica
MM Link
TP Link

Upcoming:
Corrin M
Corrin F
Cloud 1
Cloud 2
Bayonetta 1
Bayonetta 2
Spla2n Girl
Spla2n Boy
Spla2n Squid
Daruk
Revali
Mipha
Urbosa
Chrom
Tiki
Samus 2
Metroid

I should consider preordering, but I hate having multiple orders to track because of all the exclusives.

Out of you needs.....

Cloud 2 GS exclusive, Bayonetta 2 BB exclusive, and the hot rumor is Female Corrin Amazon exclusive.

MM Link BB exclusive, TP Link GS exclusive.

Roy, Dark Pit, and Shulk were exclusives in their first run but now are "in general circulation" but your best bet is going for a amazon marketplace order and you will probably have better luck with EU or Japanese versions....

IT appears that all could be well with PlayAsia and I should be getting Link, Toon Link, Ganon, and Zelda Japanese versions and then as soon as their stock arrives Sheik will be in transit and also a Japanese one.

Edited by purple_beard
2 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Out of you needs.....

Cloud 2 GS exclusive, Bayonetta 2 BB exclusive, and the hot rumor is Female Corrin Amazon exclusive.

MM Link BB exclusive, TP Link GS exclusive.

Roy, Dark Pit, and Shulk were exclusives in their first run but now are "in general circulation" but your best bet is going for a amazon marketplace order and you will probably have better luck with ECU or Japanese versions....

IT appears that all could be well with PlayAsia and I should be getting Link, Toon Link, Ganon, and Zelda Japanese versions and then as soon as their stock arrives Sheik will be in transit and also a Japanese one.

I know about the Cloud, Bayo, Corrin exclusives, I just hate having to use multiple sites to track orders, hence why I haven't preordered yet.

I also know about MM and TP Link's exclusivity, its the fact they are sold out.

My issue with Roy, Dark Pit, and Shulk is finding them at a reasonable price.

1 minute ago, purple_beard said:

$16:49 reasonable?  Rasshu store on amazon has all of those at that price.

Really? Its never appeared for me when I searched it.

All come up with the $25 dollar Japanese import versions

10 hours ago, Gold said:

Really? Its never appeared for me when I searched it.

All come up with the $25 dollar Japanese import versions

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_4_7?me=A2UK6XRDLO66T7&fst=as%3Aoff&rh=p_4%3ANintendo&ie=UTF8&qid=1498315329

You might have to type you might have to type in the name or browse their storefront.

Edited by purple_beard
3 hours ago, Eliwoodman12 said:

Found the restock of the BoTW amiibo at Gamestop. They didn't have moblin but that's ok. I picked up Guardian, Link with arrow, and Zelda. Holding out hope I can find them at Best Buy and return the ones I have to get the discount but if not I'm happy I found them.

All other BotW received a restock only Bokoblin was exempt. it could still be found in some places.