amiibo/toys to life Thread

2 hours ago, DLurkster said:

Either up in Canada, we were alerted really early a few days ago but I got non-stop alerts on the Discord server I follow for video game stuff/PO.

I knew this for a while and obvious to brag, I have all the Zelda amiibo every made.

GL to those who didn't get these amiibo before.

I'd be debating if I wanted open box or not, I have all of them sealed.  But right now I have other fish to fry.

Kinda wild to hear these restocks, but still pretty cool!

By the way, I did finally get the Noah/Mio 2-Pack.  Maybe the initial shipment was just small but I noticed on Gamestop's website this morning that it noted a store about 6 - 9 miles away had three left.  Well, on my route I went to a Target and they have a Gamestop next to them, so I just took a chance to see if any were there.

They had like, two full pegs of 'em.  On their website, it doesn't even list that store as an option with availability for that amiibo like they had no stock.  My reaction?

@kezay: Regardless of how much stock is online for a store location video games or any retail store, in any country.

NEVER TRUST THE STOCK THAT IS SHOW ON THE WEBSITE.

Some ppl say tho calling to see how much stock is available/attempting to reserve is a hit or miss but you are speaking to someone who sees the stock in real-time that is how much is there. So depending how far it is or if you were gonna swing by the area, it's up to you to take the risk and get the item you sought out for, for so long.

Get yours.coolkong;

Glad you you finally got Mio & Noah....I had no doubt you....would eventually get them.

• 2 weeks later...