amiibo/toys to life Thread

Koopa and Goomba Mario Series one release this Friday with that new Mario and Luigi game....

I got 1 of each on PO.  I doubt I double dip, even though I do kind of think the Amiibo usage in the game that is also coming out might merit an amiibo scan.

Unboxing of Chrom and Tiki imported amiibo

Edited by purple_beard
  • 2 weeks later...

I preordered the BOTW champions on Amazon earlier today.

SMO and the 3 amiibo for it are preordered at BB.

The Majora's Mask amiibo restock finally hit Colorado, so I bought one for pickup one town over.

Just need the TP Link and 3 new Shovel Knight amiibo and I'll be done.

2 hours ago, purple_beard said:

CHECK YOUR LOCAL BEST BUY for a HUGE RESTOCK of MM LInk amiibos.  I left mine around 5:15pm and they had close to 60 stocked out on the floor.  Not sure about their .com but I would assume you could do in-store pick up for one.

I was at a Best Buy today and I grabbed another Zelda related amiibo but no luck with MM Link amiibo. Because if Wednesday haul of the BotW wild amiibo was of any indication with the sighting of Zelda amiibo that I got at EBGames, (Gamestop) almost anywhere that sold amiibo should have the wide gambit of Zelda amiibo. Like I said the amiibo I got today wasn't MM Link but the one I bought at Best Buy should of been at the EBGames I went to on Wednesday. I actually was looking around to see if they had but if this Zelda amiibo isn't limited to one store brand. I better start looking into more stores.

EDIT: The post with the amiibo I bought today.

@purple_beardI searched both can and us for the usual suspect with amiibo that might have MM Link but as you thought, it is only in-store buy.

Edited by DLurkster
1 hour ago, DLurkster said:

@purple_beardI searched both can and us for the usual suspect with amiibo that might have MM Link but as you thought, it is only in-store buy.

OK

My first one was release day.  Then about 2 weeks or so later I happened to be in the store and saw they had a restock and got my Brother his and an extra for myself.  FDLink was worth it to get one with ease to open.  

All my BotW and LoZ amiibos are boxed though.  No real need to open.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Took me some time to find this topic. Since this is about amiibo & toys to life, I thought of posting this here.

For the past couple weeks all Skylanders figures (excludes Imaginators) were $1, but for the past week they've been 50¢.

And I believe this started yesterday (and I did scan a few to check exclusions as the sign did say $4.98 - $15.98) as the single pack amiibo are buy one get one free. It does exclude the BOTW Guardian and it's apparently all the rest of the single pack amiibo.

This is at Toys R Us and the sale for both end on the 23rd (tomorrow night). Not sure if it's just ours or if it's for every store. There was also a $5 off of $25 coupon that works for them as well. So that helps if you're getting the more expensive ones.

Just a heads up for those that collect. 

• 3 weeks later...