amiibo/toys to life Thread

Just now, Juanblue85 said:

Everything is ready for Cloud, Corrin and Bayonetta to pick up at Best Buy on Friday as for the Player 2 version I have Cloud P2 to ship to my home, Bayonetta P2 to pick up along with the other three at Best Buy and lastly just waiting for Corrin P2 to go live on Amazon. As for my JP imports all are paid for and just waiting to ship out to Tenso to ship to me next week.

@ BBY

M Corrin x2 , Cloud x2, Bayonetta x2, Bayonetta P2 x2  via PO

@ GS

Cloud P2 1x in-store, 1x ship to home  Via PO

@ ????

F Corrin ..playing the waiting game.

I have a preorder for Bayo2, Corrin1, Cloud1, New F.Squid, New M.Squid, New Squid, and Spla2n at BB, and Bayo1 at Walmart. Still need Cloud 2 and Corrin2, but those two are retailer exclusive, we shall see.

Currently now only need those two and MM Link, TP Link, 4 BOTW Champions, Metroid 2 Pack, Chrom, Tiki, and Pacman.

Edited by Gold

Heh, I nearly forgot about the Smash amiibo releasing this Friday though I got the Classic looking Cloud whichever that one is and the one of Bayonetta that doesn't have the hat. My older brother wasn't trying to get the Gamer Club Membership for BB but when he was getting the Champion amiibo he was clicking to fast I guess or not paying attention and bought it. His 8 year old son really wants Splatoon 2 which my brother might get it for him probably around the holiday when it is cheaper since they usually save that kind of thing for Christmas. I need to let him know that I would like the Corrin F exclusive amiibo from amazon when it becomes available though it sucks he no longer gets discounts on them. Even though my Smash amiibo came Saturday the tracking is either off or it's a shipping error and I will end up w/ more of those amiibo. Already opened Palutena and the Mii fighters since those boxes were not in the best shape and I am keeping Sonic sealed for now. Really happy to have Samus and ZSS copes for sealed and opened, now if only I can get another copy of the 2-pack for Samus Returns on release day to have sealed and open w/ that one.

2 hours ago, Dancing Mog said:

Heh, I nearly forgot about the Smash amiibo releasing this Friday though I got the Classic looking Cloud whichever that one is and the one of Bayonetta that doesn't have the hat. My older brother wasn't trying to get the Gamer Club Membership for BB but when he was getting the Champion amiibo he was clicking to fast I guess or not paying attention and bought it. His 8 year old son really wants Splatoon 2 which my brother might get it for him probably around the holiday when it is cheaper since they usually save that kind of thing for Christmas. I need to let him know that I would like the Corrin F exclusive amiibo from amazon when it becomes available though it sucks he no longer gets discounts on them. Even though my Smash amiibo came Saturday the tracking is either off or it's a shipping error and I will end up w/ more of those amiibo. Already opened Palutena and the Mii fighters since those boxes were not in the best shape and I am keeping Sonic sealed for now. Really happy to have Samus and ZSS copes for sealed and opened, now if only I can get another copy of the 2-pack for Samus Returns on release day to have sealed and open w/ that one.

So you have a Moogle as your avatar and don't know which Cloud you have? You don't know FFVII Cloud? Advent Children Cloud? Original Bayonettta? Bayo 2 Bayonetta? I'm thinking that maybe you are just into the more classic FF games than the modern ones which could explain why you don't know which Cloud you have.

I know which Cloud it is but being so late I was tired and didn't want to look up my order at BB, it's the FFVII Cloud for sure but I haven't played enough of the Bayonetta titles to recall the difference but most likely her style from Bayonetta 2. I actually like some of the FF titles past 6, that is where my Moogle is from, and I own FFIX, FFXII and FFXV.

DAMN IT!

Play Asia sent me an email regarding my Import Sheik I wanted--apparently they couldn't get the stock in to fill my order and either want to give me store credit or let me get something else.

I'm really kind of disappointed in the news as that is why I made the order for the full LoZ Smash line with then seeing as all were said to be in-stock.  I got all of them in a quick and timely manner aside from the Sheik one.

https://twitter.com/AmiiboNews

Looks like they have some intel on supposed stock counts...

Edited by purple_beard

Anyone looking for Wolf Link, and the BotW series ( especially Guardians) amiibos check your local Best Buy (or online for some) it appears they have had their restocks of Wolf Link hit.  I don't think the BotW ones are the proper restock wave and are just more arriving.  I grabbed myself a sealed Wolf Link today just because I had heard about a limited restock wave coming and noticed they had them.

2 hours ago, purple_beard said:

Anyone looking for Wolf Link, and the BotW series ( especially Guardians) amiibos check your local Best Buy (or online for some) it appears they have had their restocks of Wolf Link hit.  I don't think the BotW ones are the proper restock wave and are just more arriving.  I grabbed myself a sealed Wolf Link today just because I had heard about a limited restock wave coming and noticed they had them.

Lucky! I'd love to get one myself, but I just got 2 e shop cards for Pokemon Gold and Silver, so it's a nogo for me.

On 7/17/2017 at 7:57 PM, Gold said:

I have a preorder for Bayo2, Corrin1, Cloud1, New F.Squid, New M.Squid, New Squid, and Spla2n at BB, and Bayo1 at Walmart. Still need Cloud 2 and Corrin2, but those two are retailer exclusive, we shall see.

Currently now only need those two and MM Link, TP Link, 4 BOTW Champions, Metroid 2 Pack, Chrom, Tiki, and Pacman.

GS restocked their 4pack of Cloud1, Cloud2, Bayo1, and Corrin1, so I preordered that. Going to wait for that to come in, then return the Bayo1 in worse condition to Walmart, and the Cloud1 and Corrin1 in worse condition to BB. Hopefully will get the Corrin2 on Amazon tomorrow. That just leaves me with finding the 2 Links from the last wave and the Holiday wave when it comes.

Edited by Gold
26 minutes ago, EH_STEVE said:

1st: Thanks Eh_Seteve  I literally left my house @ 1:30 and it was not up, I go to BoJangles and arrive at work, talk to one of our auto guys and then proceed to eat and check the web before I clock in and see this and got one.   I'm literally eating my Grilled Chicken Biscuit and drinking my large Mountain Dew as I type this.

2nd: I am super pissed about Amazon's handling of this and SS Link for that matter.  How do you have exclusives, tie them to prime exclusives, then not put them up for order till 1:45p EST?  You didn't do this BS with Palutena.

Edited by purple_beard