amiibo/toys to life Thread

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 8:06 PM, purple_beard said:

I am also missing a mint Silver Mario amiibo for collective purposes. I still didn't get the chance to pre order the Link amiibo for Tears of the Kingdom so hopefully I get another chance closer to release.

2 hours ago, Juanblue85 said:

I am also missing a mint Silver Mario amiibo for collective purposes. I still didn't get the chance to pre order the Link amiibo for Tears of the Kingdom so hopefully I get another chance closer to release.

Well, I do have a Silver Mario.  But when they did the reprint originally, every single one I saw at BBY was jacked up--they cost too much to have a bad looking paint job in the box, and with how bad they were I didn't want to go online for someone selling one...   

I overpaid for a first run Gold Mario, and I got a 2nd when BBY opened up POs for the 2nd run.  I had planned to open one of them but never did LOL.

• 1 month later...
Just now, purple_beard said:

Better question is PB picking these gals up?

Outside appearance appeal, you hardly play as these 2 or at all in Smash.

A definite for me for a fan of their game and I like the way they play in Smash of course.

All we are missing now is our boy Sora. I see that releasing maybe September-November timeframe.

2 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

Better question is PB picking these gals up?

Outside appearance appeal, you hardly play as these 2 or at all in Smash.

A definite for me for a fan of their game and I like the way they play in Smash of course.

All we are missing now is our boy Sora. I see that releasing maybe September-November timeframe.

DL...I'm committed to open and sealed for Smash at this point.  No point in quitting now :P:D>:(kcry;

I didn't dislike pyra/mythra but didn't vibe with them.

Edited by purple_beard
1 minute ago, purple_beard said:

DL, would those be akin to alm and Celia from the FE series?

I wonder if they are a 2pk everywhere?

Huh? No and what do you exactly mean?

Weren't those 2 separate, I think in Japan they could of been a duo. It's like how I forgot some Splatoon amiibo were a pack.

As for if Pyra & Myhra be a 2pk everywhere, dunno but for some reason, gonna lean on it being 2 doesn't make sense to separate a character that are essentially the same being from their source game.

Happy to see that Pyra and Mythra amiibo are coming soon with date and also that Noah and Mio are getting amiibo figures so that's at least one character from each Xenoblade games getting one minus Elma from X. Now that simply leaves Sora to get his which so far I'm surprised there has been no announcement or anything about. I'm hoping that Japan does have solo units of Pyra and Mythra so I can hang them on my way in single style. If they did for Steve and Alex then they can do so for Pyra and Mythra.

• 1 month later...