amiibo/toys to life Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I seen this a few minutes ago and Nintendo suck at keeping something a secret that is gonna be revealed down the road.

When SSHD was revealed, on the Nintendo game store page for this game it said there's amiibo compatibility. Some thought it was just old Zelda amiibo that can be used or loftwing.

Well this is close enough, tho I don't really need to get this but since a friend of mine said as Zelda fan I need to get every Zelda amiibo I do have every one and this one will another.

Also, the feature is kinda cool. I don't think anyone will complain this is paywall feature.

25 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

I knew there would be one....tphd , lahd , ....   Now just awaiting the JC+amino+game bundle to go up for PO.

This would be great if they did this as you said they did it for those HD games and the original SS was bundled with the golden WiiMote Plus as well.

But for some reason I don't see it happening but I hope I am wrong. I haven't PO SSHD, most likely will get day of and already have those JC PO'd. Like we all thought they were hard to get to that was a priority over the game. The game is always gonna be available just SM3D collection is still available at some retailers.