amiibo/toys to life Thread

Okay, I figured out the problem with Hero now, it's his anime face. This is the first time Akira's feel has been mad into amiibo. Fire Emblem when Marth first arrive in Japan wasn't anime but now it is. So that is why Marth looks the way he looks.

This is another take on anime and though this isn't the first time Akira's creation have been made into figures, this is the first time by those who make the figures for Nintendo. Like no definition detail is made with the mouth and nose, like it was all made with the same touch no modification for definition.

The other thing about Hero that bugged but up now I really see what is, is the leather material of his outfit.

Hero (SSBU) - SmashWiki, the Super Smash Bros. wiki

Yes, it's suppose to shine but it's so shiny on the amiibo that it looks like it's melting off him. Like I said this is the final look now, as they mass producing them now. Unfortunate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dang, just got a notification from Amazon Canada that my Hero amiibo will come out October 6-8. No word with Joker yet.

This is funny because I initially PO'd from Amazon and they were priced at $28 they price adjust to the normal $21 a few weeks later so I cancelled the PO at the regular price at BBY. I did that because normally with a slight exception this year with Amazon deliveries were on time and I have had mixed deliveries with BBY. I swear if I hear on reddit that ppl got same day from BBY, I will rant.