amiibo/toys to life Thread

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got the PO for Isabelle at the 11th hour. It was through Nintendo Store. (Canada website)

I was just was browsing through Canada amiibo subreddit and saw post form 8 minutes ago that Isabelle Smash Ultimate maiibo is available. I dropped what I was doing so fast PO. I missed the first 3 times not missing it the fourth. I know AC amiibo didn't sell well but doesn't mean you provide low stock and the sell in seconds. I never stood a chance. Luckily I caught with in the first 10 minutes anytime later and I may have been too late. Bit of exaggeration but amiibo game is real.

Should of seen email from late last nigh that Pichu (the G.O.A.T.) and PT should be shipping but the last email from Wal-mart (whenever that was) said they should ship Monday. Why the fuck you do I have to wait?!? I'll laugh so hard that Isabelle from Nintendo store come to me first, lol.

C'mon my fucking amiibo, come to me now!

4 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

Should of seen email from late last nigh that Pichu (the G.O.A.T.) and PT should be shipping but the last email from Wal-mart (whenever that was) said they should ship Monday. Why the fuck you do I have to wait?!? I'll laugh so hard that Isabelle from Nintendo store come to me first, lol.

C'mon my fucking amiibo, come to me now!

I feel you, but the two stores I swung by today, none had any stocks.  I guess if you didn't PO you didn't get them today and their stocks for regular people will arrive next week.  I just got my two Isabelle's from GS to arrive and this wave is in the house complete.

1 minute ago, purple_beard said:

I feel you, but the two stores I swung by today, none had any stocks.  I guess if you didn't PO you didn't get them today and their stocks for regular people will arrive next week.  I just got my two Isabelle's from GS to arrive and this wave is in the house complete.

PO Pich and PT and missed Isabelle cause AC amiibo is a sickness so they never stocked any for it to just sellout because no thought the Smash one would sellout?!? Really now, Nintendo, this is Smash?!? You don't fuck with stock when it comes to Smash amiibo, you should knew that a long time ago.

But yeah, I PO those two Back in May so that still doesn't explain why it will ship Monday?!? I never had this problem with Wal-mart. I moved away from BB because of weather delays and not Wal-mart pulling slight delay shit.

When I went to buy FE: TH today at EBGames: I saw they still had a stack of PT and Pichu sitting on the front shelf and this was at 8pm at night. So igues where you live and stock varies

I called Walmart about my orders arriving today and in the end all I got is that I'll get email notification within the next 24-48hrs for shipping. Yeah I got an apology for the delay but the response for that and when I'll get the email was so robotic and at one point she did not understand my simple question in when I'll get the email notification for shipping, not when it will ship out to me. I know the shipping notice will be in the email, no duh? When will I get the email notification.

Because of that I didn't even bother asking what is going on with the delay in fear she wouldn't understand. I will call back in two days and if I still don't hear anything I better get someone who understands what I'm saying. She said going to send this to the appropriate dept to about the shipping, I somewhat don't doubt that despite my follow-up but since it took a while to understand me, worries me. That's mostly why I want to call back just to make sure this sent to the appropriate dept. I honestly though I'd be sent there because shortly after she said that there was pause so I assume I was gonna passed along. I think that pause was confirming what she thinks she has to do, another worry. 

Yeah there was a lot of worry but for such simple ask, I just hope this passed along to right folks to get this order going or I will follow up on Wednesday out of more concern of what the hell is going on?!?

I though to check the status of my PT an Pichu orders with Walmart this morning and the cancelled my order. No email or anything. I was going to call them after work today as it would of been 48hrs since they told I would receive the shipping notice.

Luckily, they still have those amiibo on Amazon.ca. I was almost worried that I didn't get Isabelle and starting searching then I remember I PO with the Nintendo store, got a shipping email yesterday that I'll be receiving it 4 day before my b-day on August 6th. As for the amiibo I PO from amazon, even with my Prime I can get them today but I'm getting the G.O.A.T. by the time I reach home but just like Isabelle, I'm getting PT on August 6th as well.

This experience with Walmart wouldn't be so bad if they just communicate with me but I'm appoauled by they lack of communication throughout this whole ordeal, that is left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Walmart you are  on the hit list along with BB. 

Edited by DLurkster
5 hours ago, DLurkster said:

I though to check the status of my PT an Pichu orders with Walmart this morning and the cancelled my order. No email or anything. I was going to call them after work today as it would of been 48hrs since they told I would receive the shipping notice.

Luckily, they still have those amiibo on Amazon.ca. I was almost worried that I didn't get Isabelle and starting searching then I remember I PO with the Nintendo store, got a shipping email yesterday that I'll be receiving it 4 day before my b-day on August 6th. As for the amiibo I PO from amazon, even with my Prime I can get them today but I'm getting the G.O.A.T. by the time I reach home but just like Isabelle, I'm getting PT on August 6th as well.

This experience with Walmart wouldn't be so bad if they just communicate with me but I'm appoauled by they lack of communication throughout this whole ordeal, that is left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Walmart you are not on the hit list along with BB. 

Huh?

Not sure how Canadian retailers roll but my one time with WalMart for those 30th Anniversary Marios went smooth.  I've never had issues with POs with BBY.

3 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Huh?

Not sure how Canadian retailers roll but my one time with WalMart for those 30th Anniversary Marios went smooth.  I've never had issues with POs with BBY.

Thanks, I didn't meant to put 'not' there, not sure why I put that there.

This exclusive or new to Canada. I've heard story of these kind of situation but for me personally this is a first for me. The reason BB is is on the hit list because this past late winter/spring, (I know it is not BB fault but still) extreme weather conditions prevent the warehouse shipping and hundreds of orders were delayed because of that. I to either wait 2 weeks to a month for some of the PO or cancel. (if I can PO elsewhere) 

So I decided to go with PO with Walmart cause I never had any issues until this pas weekend and all that could of prevented my displeasure if the just communicated with me so they are on the hit list too and this is unacceptable and won't tolerate. I've tried be understanding and patient but I can only be so far and to cancel with no notice is just rude. 

• 2 weeks later...