amiibo/toys to life Thread

Meh, might as well post this here.

So I got a call from EBGames my Mega Man 11 amiibo bundle is ready to pick up for tomorrow. Some reason that got me thinking to look up Kirby series Meta Knight amiibo on amazon.ca.

And ha the very last Meta Knight of that series was in stock for a somewhat decent price of $40. Yeah, that is expensive but since they do not make anymore of these amiibo they go as low as $80 and as high a $200 Canadian. So this is steal even if this isn't retail price.

So soon I'll have all Kirby series amiibo in my posession, at long last. It was months in the making since earlier this year, I think way back in March or something.

10 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

Meh, might as well post this here.

So I got a call from EBGames my Mega Man 11 amiibo bundle is ready to pick up for tomorrow. Some reason that got me thinking to look up Kirby series Meta Knight amiibo on amazon.ca.

And ha the very last Meta Knight of that series was in stock for a somewhat decent price of $40. Yeah, that is expensive but since they do not make anymore of these amiibo they go as low as $80 and as high a $200 Canadian. So this is steal even if this isn't retail price.

So soon I'll have all Kirby series amiibo in my posession, at long last. It was months in the making since earlier this year, I think way back in March or something.

Were you lacking Smash or Kirby series Kirby ones?

IMO the Meta Knight in both series are the real money ones.

Just now, purple_beard said:

Were you lacking Smash or Kirby series Kirby ones?

IMO the Meta Knight in both series are the real money ones.

I have all the Smash Kirby amiibo except MK, I though he looked drab there compared to his Kirby series one. And that one is enough for me. Until the ultimate amiibo I don't have that I have to get.

I already have Wolf and Ridley PO'd and the Octoling amiibo PO'd too. Since I'm talking Smash, the game is PO the instant on E3, and PO the Pro Smash controller as soon as it was available in Canada. I'm about ready for Smash for this year the next coming year with the slow release of the amiibo of characters that never had amiibo made of them is might be headache but I'm in this deep, might as well keep going, right?

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&iht=y&keys=keys&ks=960&list=n&sc=Global&st=amiibo&type=page&usc=All Categories

In just looking around on my own, it appears that BBY is taking up some of the reprint Smash Series Amiibos:

Ganon

Captain Falcon

Marth

Pac Man

Samus

Cloud

Palutena listed as a coming soon

And, what I find most interesting of all, the formerly GS exclusive retro 3 pack of Duck Hunt, ROB, and Mr. G&W is listed too!

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Lost of amiibo blowouts on amiibonews tonight based on Diablo III and Smash Ultimate.

https://twitter.com/AmiiboNews

I live Ken's finger taunt

Pichu looks like Pikachu on happy pills LOL

Ice Climbers look slick as hell.

I like Daisy's pose being UNLIKE Peach and unlike her Mario series variant.

That Piranha plant one is really cute! I'd name it Audrey II :P. Young Link looks great as well.

oh  man, I was away for a bit but I was able to see the Direct and was ecstatic at the new characters especially the one character that made everyone go "WTF?" Pirahna Plant. Anyways I was able to pre-order Pirahna Plant, K.Rool and Ice Climbers at BB so I'm all set I even made a back up by buying them again on Amazon but I'll likely still get them via BB. I'll admit that's quite the amount of amiibo they have shown was surprised that Snake isn't coming quite yet but at least Pichu and Young Link are coming soon so that seals the Melee cast. Still makes me wonder if they plan to do a PKMN Trainer one or just file it under Charizard amiibo.