MK8 / MK8 DLX Game Night discussion thread

54 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

I'm racing tonight but I won't lie to you.... my attention could be a LOT more on the Eagles @ Panthers game on tv.....  the game pad on the WiiU is a Godsend!

Pretty much the same for me...I'll have the Cubs @ Nationals (tied 2-2 for the NLDS...GO NATS!) game on while racing tonight.

28 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

I'd like to see the Cubs do it again... and since I couldn't get the Yankees eliminated....

Yeah, FUCK they Yankees! >:(

I swear if it somehow comes down to NYY VS WASH in the World Series and the Nats don't win....

Jb71nY6.jpg?1

Edited by alienboyva
4 hours ago, alienboyva said:

Pretty much the same for me...I'll have the Cubs @ Nationals (tied 2-2 for the NLDS...GO NATS!) game on while racing tonight.

Well, as I type this the Nats still got a shot...

My Panthers were game enough, but a non-existent running game and some bad passes by Cam ( and Stewart's drop that tipped into a pick) didn't help matters.... we really could have won this..

51 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

Well, as I type this the Nats still got a shot...

My Panthers were game enough, but a non-existent running game and some bad passes by Cam ( and Stewart's drop that tipped into a pick) didn't help matters.... we really could have won this..

The Nats had 2 on base with 1 run to tie it in the 8th and they got their 3rd out do to a BS overturned call at 1st. Basically the guy was safe getting back to first, but his foot slipped off while the 1st base man was still touching him. >_< What a game tho! WOOO! :) 

5 hours ago, alienboyva said:

The Nats had 2 on base with 1 run to tie it in the 8th and they got their 3rd out do to a BS overturned call at 1st. Basically the guy was safe getting back to first, but his foot slipped off while the 1st base man was still touching him. >_< What a game tho! WOOO! :) 

Yeah... tough result from a LONG game.