MK8 / MK8 DLX Game Night discussion thread

12 minutes ago, Kezay said:

Who all will be on tonight?

I'll be there!

BTW, you can go to the events tab and RSVP to a Night. ;) I enabled RSVPing, since people always ask who's joining tonight. :P 

34 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

I made this because it looks like the events don't allow follow up posts.

Actually, If you scroll to the bottom of an event's page, you can write a review or leave a comment.

Edited by alienboyva
16 minutes ago, alienboyva said:

BTW, you can go to the events tab and RSVP to a Night. ;) I enabled RSVPing, since people always ask who's joining tonight. :P 

Actually, If you scroll to the bottom of an event's page, you can write a review or leave a comment.

Ohh, so "reviews" and "comments" would be considered that kind of talk to the event?  Would that be the prefered way of doing it then?

Just now, purple_beard said:

Ohh, so "reviews" and "comments" would be considered that kind of talk to the event?  Would that be the prefered way of doing it then?

I have no preference. Though, I do feel more people would see the discussion here than on a Night's event page. 

Crazy thing happened to me post races--my battery cover lid to my WiiU tablet controller literally fell off.  I got up to put my laptop on the charger and I heard something hit the floor...docked up laptop.... went back over and saw it was my tablet..picked up the batter plate and was like... ??? ..looked on the back of the tablet... saw it was off, tried to attach it and then I noticed not only did it fall off but that it broke right at the screw mounts--and therefore it won't stay without tape of some kind or ordering a new cover plate.

On 8/4/2017 at 6:37 AM, purple_beard said:

Crazy thing happened to me post races--my battery cover lid to my WiiU tablet controller literally fell off.  I got up to put my laptop on the charger and I heard something hit the floor...docked up laptop.... went back over and saw it was my tablet..picked up the batter plate and was like... ??? ..looked on the back of the tablet... saw it was off, tried to attach it and then I noticed not only did it fall off but that it broke right at the screw mounts--and therefore it won't stay without tape of some kind or ordering a new cover plate.

I got up with Nintendo today about that battery cover plate because there wasn't one to order via their website.  I managed to get one @ $7 + $5 S&H but somehow my cards had issues processing ( I got no idea why) but with the issues in them processing the order for the plate I ended up getting it for free.