So who do you think has the biggest sword?

K

And by sword I absolutely mean penis.

Logically you would think it's one of the Dragons or Laguz, maybe Xane since he has that shape shifting thing going on. Strictly human I'd probably say it's probably Stefan, probably hiding in the desert to stay away from all those women that want his giant dong. What do you guys think?

53 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

Well, considering that Grima's eyball is twice as big as Lucina, I'd imagine that his dick would be roughly the size of Madagascar.

Unless, of course, you rolled a FemRobin, in which case it would be non-existant.

Robin ≠ Grima.  Robin is merely a vessel through which Grima can be resurrected.  Even when possessing FemRobin's body, Grima and his dragon form are still male.

Just sayin'.

Also, unrelated to the topic, but related to the club: Why are we the Archanean League, but with Ylisse's brand as our logo?

Edited by Reilly
1 hour ago, Reilly said:

Robin ≠ Grima.  Robin is merely a vessel through which Grima can be resurrected.  Even when possessing FemRobin's body, Grima and his dragon form are still male.

Just sayin'.

Also, unrelated to the topic, but related to the club: Why are we the Archanean League, but with Ylisse's brand as our logo?

I went with Archanean League because I had just finished Shadow Dragon, so that name was still fresh in my mind. The mark of Naga is probably the most recognizable "symbol" of Fire Emblem in recent memory, so I chose that. Plus, the Ylissian royal family are all descended from Marth, anyway.