Kodiack

Site News, Feedback, and Help

When is it okay to make a double post if I'm the last post in a topic that's still fairly new? 

don't think anybody cares about that lol. even back in the day when forums were busy, double posting was more of a courtesy thing

1 hour ago, IU said:

When is it okay to make a double post if I'm the last post in a topic that's still fairly new? 

Double posts are okay, even I make them sometimes in the chat thread. Though you can quote multiple people at once, sometimes its easier to just post twice instead, especially if what you're saying isn't really related to the post you made previously.

Just try not to go overboard with it! In my opinion, common courtesy would be to avoid making more than 2 posts in a row, but that's just me. flower; 

Server migration complete. For anyone curious, Ninfora's now running on a personal server of mine with 16 cores, 32 threads, 64 GB RAM, and multiple SSDs in a RAID configuration with a dedicated controller. It's been a long time in the making, and I'm glad to have this done!

Your upload limit is now 4 GB, up from 512 MB.

On 6/26/2020 at 2:13 AM, Pichi said:

will we ever get colors back lol;

It's still something I'd like to do. I'll implement it straight away if I find a suitable plugin, otherwise I may at some point find the time to upgrade the old one that no longer works with newer versions of the forum software.