Site News, Feedback, and Help

Kodiack

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Yea it is and it seems to be size specific too. Tried with another 4 mb image and ran into the same issue.  Thanks.

Do you know if it happens with other images that are notably larger than 4 MB? I think I may know where to look if so.

On 11/17/2020 at 6:28 PM, DLurkster said:

Signing in anonymously, that does not show up as a option when I attempt sign in from the top left hand corner, can't say you do when you go to the actually page but I'd like that back, the option to sign in anonymously from the jump. I had to go into account options to turn on or off the anonymous actions. I guess I don't mind but that is too many steps for someone who once in a while goes anonymous. 

Just a reminder @Kodiack

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Link, the Hero of Dreams said:

[spoiler] 

Remember when we could just outright do this, but apparently this doesn't work anymore? 

[/spoiler]

BBCode parsing is currently disabled. It's marked as deprecated in the current release, and may be removed in the future.

If there's a strong desire for it, I could re-enable it, bearing in mind that it could disappear down the road again.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kodiack said:

There will be a few minutes of downtime around 11 PM EST/8 PM PST. I'll be doing some general maintenance work and moving a bit of hardware around. The downtime should be minimal, but given I'm having to do it around peak hours today, I did want there to be some notice.

And we're back! Apologies for the disruption.

36 minutes ago, Pichi said:

Edge is just another Chromium browser nowadays so if it doesn't generally work the same way as Chrome it's because Microsoft specifically fucked it up lol

Heh...well usually Chrome and FireFox do handle somethings differently but...

Its just my laptop is locked into Windows "S" and while I can honestly say I don't mind turning it off of the "S" mode....I don't really feel like it for other reasons...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Kodiack said:

Maintenance complete.

The sizes should now match across the dark and light skins as well.

Thank You! ^_^

BTW, a few weeks ago during our Mario Kart night, we noticed that the link to join the Discord wasn't on either skin (We had someone that wanted to join the voice chat).  Looking at both skins, the light skin has both the Facebok and Twitter links, while the dark skin just has the Twitter link. 

Not sure if you knew about this, though I probably should have mentioned this sooner, incase you wanted to have taken care of it with the recent maintenance. 😅

Hey, still having same issue with picture uploads and that server error with "-200"

Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file.
(Error code: -200)
  • OK

I get this every time....even cleared out cache, tried with copying photos to desktop and then uploading as attachment....  same message every time.

FWIW, Phone was using Chrome..... Laptop using Edge.

@Kodiack - 2

The reason I now have a pic showing in that last post is I took one with my normal camera and not my cell phone's camera.  Would their be some weird reason the cell camera shot would make something not work?

Edited by purple_beard
6 hours ago, purple_beard said:

Hey, still having same issue with picture uploads and that server error with "-200"

Sorry, an unknown server error occurred when uploading this file.
(Error code: -200)
  • OK

I get this every time....even cleared out cache, tried with copying photos to desktop and then uploading as attachment....  same message every time.

FWIW, Phone was using Chrome..... Laptop using Edge.

@Kodiack - 2

The reason I now have a pic showing in that last post is I took one with my normal camera and not my cell phone's camera.  Would their be some weird reason the cell camera shot would make something not work?

Still running into that error too. Only way to upload bigger pics for now is via Tumblr.