Site News, Feedback, and Help

Kodiack

@Kodiack

Uploader for attachment goes all the way too "100%" on the status bar and as soon as that ends I get a pup up from Ninfora with a triangle housing a exclamation point "!" then right below a "-200" and then a ok button.

File size of pic in the attachment loader says 3.5mb

" A while back" when I uploaded photos if I got this similar error was like I wasn't getting enough signal strength off my router for my phone to do it.  But in this case,  tried my photos right off my PC (via ethernet) and I get the same error message.

Edited by purple_beard
On 10/4/2020 at 6:54 AM, purple_beard said:

" A while back" when I uploaded photos if I got this similar error was like I wasn't getting enough signal strength off my router for my phone to do it.  But in this case,  tried my photos right off my PC (via ethernet) and I get the same error message.

This is happening on both the phone and on your computer?

12 hours ago, skycandy said:

i keep having to put in a captcha to load the site and its annoying :(

Could you check if this happens in multiple browsers, or on other networks (e.g. mobile network) if connecting from your phone? Cloudflare should only be issuing a challenge if you're deemed to be one of the "most threatening visitors", which is highly unusual for legitimate general use.

7 hours ago, Kodiack said:

This is happening on both the phone and on your computer?

Could you check if this happens in multiple browsers, or on other networks (e.g. mobile network) if connecting from your phone? Cloudflare should only be issuing a challenge if you're deemed to be one of the "most threatening visitors", which is highly unusual for legitimate general use.

I use Opera on both mobile and desktop but fwiw only desktop has me land on that page. I'll check another browser for desktop later n let you know though flower;

On 10/4/2020 at 6:54 AM, purple_beard said:

@Kodiack

Uploader for attachment goes all the way too "100%" on the status bar and as soon as that ends I get a pup up from Ninfora with a triangle housing a exclamation point "!" then right below a "-200" and then a ok button.

File size of pic in the attachment loader says 3.5mb

Hey, wanted to let you know that I'm still looking into this issue, but I'm not quite certain what it is. It's especially strange that it's happening on multiple devices. Does the issue occur over e.g. 4G as well, or were those file uploads both from your home network? It's also a really generic ask, but have you cleared your cache and cookies for the site as well?

4 hours ago, Kodiack said:

Hey, wanted to let you know that I'm still looking into this issue, but I'm not quite certain what it is. It's especially strange that it's happening on multiple devices. Does the issue occur over e.g. 4G as well, or were those file uploads both from your home network? It's also a really generic ask, but have you cleared your cache and cookies for the site as well?

Doesn't matter via phone or pc.  I've dumped cashed images but not the cookies.

• 1 month later...

I've installed a major upgrade for the site. Some stuff will look and feel a bit different. This upgrade should make the site feel smoother, and it will make it easier for me to maintain everything going forward.

If you run into any issues or if anything looks particularly off, please let me know and I'll get it sorted as soon as possible.

Likewise, if you have any feedback or suggestions, please do share.

Thank you!

15 minutes ago, Pichi said:

my only complaint is that the right sidebar is useless and makes the padding for the rest of the page look hideous.
the "top posters in this topic" and stuff like that

Agreed. I'll look into removing that or making it less obtrusive.

Ninfora the past few hours...

1961418327_ezgif.com-gif-maker(3).gif.1e98533a362b4289ae24753079a08e9b.gif

Yeah, there's quite a bit of visual changes, like some things seem to be rounded and way more bolded now. It's going to take a bit of getting used to. Also, is it just me, or does the sit feel a slightly more zoomed in than before (It's probably just me :v )?

I'm also wondering about the light skin, but I assume that will be up in de time.

EDIT:

The edit button no longer being at the bottom of your posts is really throwing me off. >_<

Edited by alienboyva