Site News, Feedback, and Help

Kodiack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/2/2019 at 5:36 PM, Tyranogre said:

Any chance you could make it ask if you’re sure you want to “mark forum as read”? I keep hitting that button by mistake when I’m on mobile.

Where is it that you're not seeing a prompt? Clicking the individual forum icons or "Mark site read" shows a prompt for me. This is true for both the desktop site and mobile.

On 7/6/2019 at 10:03 PM, Ridley Prime said:

Was just looking at my profile again real quick and um... why does it say "Array" for all my contact info?

*Screenshot*

I mean what I have before is still saved, but when I view the page, it just shows up like that.

On 7/6/2019 at 10:20 PM, Ridley Prime said:

Ah. Didn't think it would be a thing for just me. Someone was bound to discover this sooner or later amongst the site changes, but is good to have it brought to attention.

On 6/14/2019 at 4:18 PM, TKrazyO said:

Noticed in the "Contact Information" area on the profile pages say Array instead of the actual information input for each section.

giphy.gif

We now return to our regularly scheduled program!

1 hour ago, Pichi said:

i just did the mark forum as read thing accidentally too and I didn't have a prompt either

Weird, I wonder if there could be some sort of intermittent bug causing that. I'll see if I can manage to reproduce it at any point.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2019 at 7:11 AM, Doc Brown said:

Both the quote and edit buttons are on the far left hand side of the screen via mobile.

could you grab a screenshot of this? im on mobile a lot but this hasnt happened to me; what browser are you using?

13 hours ago, Tyranogre said:

Yesterday I created a thread with a spoiler box at the top, and accidentally put the entire rest of the post inside the spoiler box. Now not only can I not fix it, but I'm also unable to edit anything in the OP except for the thread's title.

what part of the post is meant to be in the spoiler? I've done this before and my only solution was to just start the post over on desktop but thats a huge pain and idk how it works for you y;

1 hour ago, ace said:

I swear to god the mobile layout of this site is bad 

we can't really help with that but in more detail we could at least parse out whats fixable and whats not