Site News, Feedback, and Help

Kodiack

4 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

I just had this weird thing happen where I tried to put something in a spoiler box, but the entire rest of the post got put in there too. I’m assuming something similar happened to Zora earlier, as well.

Is it a bug?

As a matter of fact, yeah. I'd write something like

LOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEM IPSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

{spoiler}

LOREM IPSUM

{/spoiler}

LOREM IPSUM

I'll rewrite this below with square braces instead of curly braces; here's a URL of the post for further documentation.

LOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEM IPSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

LOREM IPSUM

LOREM IPSUM

Edit: this post turned out fine it seems. weird.

Edited by KefkaFFVI
  • 4 weeks later...

Did you guys do something to the light skin? Everything seems to have reverted back to default settings. Also, when I logged on today it sent me back to the default dark skin.

Before:

Spoiler

N4A_1.png

After:

Spoiler

N4A_2.png

Edited by alienboyva
3 minutes ago, Kodiack said:

The Light skin now has the Ninfora banner again. Pretty annoying how copying skins doesn't transfer three assets (logo/sharer logo/favicon). Easy enough to fix, at least. :)

I'm not sure if that is a complaint when you say it is easy to work around.

7 minutes ago, DLurkster said:

I'm not sure if that is a complaint when you say it is easy to work around.

Haha! Naw, no complaints. It just frequently throws me off when I copy skins for backups and stuff and then a small handful of things disappear in the copy without me noticing.

I've upgraded the site to IPS 4.3, which included a security update and required some further tweaks for themes.

5 minutes ago, Kodiack said:

Haha! Naw, no complaints. It just frequently throws me off when I copy skins for backups and stuff and then a small handful of things disappear in the copy without me noticing.

I've upgraded the site to IPS 4.3, which included a security update and required some further tweaks for themes.

Ah, I follow. That is annoying

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if you're aware of this, but here's some things in noticed that are broken.

- Spoiler2 in the light skin (works fine in the dark skin)

- Twitter and YouTube link embeds on mobile

Also, I know I'm in the minority here, but is the light skin going to get fixed so it looks they way it did before (similar to the dark skin, but light) things broke after upgrading the site?

No rush on getting any of these done. Just letting you know, in case you were unaware. ;)

Been meaning to bring this up when I login but kept forgetting.

image.png.2839f5f15147fc12a6b369dc050739fb.png

Tho I don't have a before image of how this suppose to look like but I remember being able to see the font better on here. Whatever happened with light skin change a while back, this is the only change I see on the dark skin. The font did not blend in that backdrop, the font as I recall was white. I'm not wrong from a obvious front pointing this out, correct?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...