German McDonald's Crash Bandicoot ad promoting incest?

9 minutes ago, Cryptic said:

2004 is post-Naughty Dog Crash, so anything can happen really.  Cortex called Nina a skank, Uka Uka called Crash and Aku Aku short bus students, and Uka Uka got milked so hard that "If I had nipples, they'd kill right now."

So sure, incest, why not.

Dear god, seriously?

I hadn't had any interest in Crash since long before then, so this is the first I'm hearing of this.

2 minutes ago, Schmengland said:

Dear god, seriously?

I hadn't had any interest in Crash since long before then, so this is the first I'm hearing of this.

I haven't played any of the Crash games past Wrath of Cortex, but yeah.

In Twinsanity, he calls her a skank, but it's more of an endearing thing.  Like "Oh, you're so devious and evil!"

Crash: Mind Over Mutant is where they just go insane.  Every cutscene is animated in a different art style, and written like an Adult Swim cartoon.  It's fucking bizarre.  It's helped by the fact that Crash is voiced by Wakko, N. Brio is voiced by The Brain, Aku Aku is voiced by The Grim Reaper, Uka Uka is voiced by the Bender/Marcus Fenix, Coco is voiced by Jimmy Neutron, and Crunch is voiced by some Mr. T impersonator.  (Also, N. Gin is voiced by Nolan North, but it's less obvious IMO.)

If you want to feel like you're on drugs, here you go: 

Honestly, as I watched these cutscenes, I went from "I don't understand what's going on, don't hug me I'm scared" to "This might be secretly brilliant and my new favorite thing."

In this video of the times Coco has been voiced by Debby Derryberry, a scene from Crash Tag Team Racing's main adventure mode is where I think she kinda blurs the line between her Coco voice and Jimmy Neutron:

Though I'm kinda surprised she didn't throw in a "Brain Blast" in there in one of the games a la Jimmy Neutron.