Splatoon 2 Splat Call

On 7/26/2017 at 3:57 PM, The Krazy One said:

I think that's pretty common in games like these. I know it was in the original and the many Call of Duty games I played though it was easier on CoD since there's more space to fill. Good games though, Eliwood!

That stream I did on Monday, here's the first part of it.

Around 32 minutes of just straight matches. Eliwood is featured in the last few of this part.

This is the 2nd half of that stream session I did on Monday.

Turns out I'm really enjoying the L-3 Nozzelnose. I don't remember liking it in the first game but I'm getting huge amounts of turf inked with it. Plus the Baller is a pretty fun special. Its brief but instant invulnerability makes it a slightly more useful as an emergency-use special than Splashdown or Ink Armor.

I also got a Pro controller as an early birthday gift yesterday so my long Splatoon 2 play sessions should be much more comfortable on my hands now.

2 hours ago, pat said:

Finally unlocked my main weapon from the first game, the Luna Blaster, and now I'm doing really bad with it??? I never asked for this

Seems like they nerfed the Luna Blaster hard. Mostly it's that it eats up ink like crazy now, though the lack of Attack Up abilities hurts too. They might need to balance it out again 'cause now it feels like it takes too long to splat anyone.

16 hours ago, alienboyva said:

Please tell me I'm not the only one annoyed by this? When in the Shirt Shop, I keep pressing R to go to the Shoe Shop & end up going to the Hat Shop instead. >_<

That did confuse me the first few days; kept thinking I must have gone into the wrong shop. Not really a big deal but it's weird that they're out of order.

Edited by Eliwood8

I meant to mention this before the Mayo VS Ketchup Splatfest, but forgot. Not sure how many people are aware of this, but if you want to farm ability chunks, use your Splatfest tee. It will only cost you 2k to scrub compared to the regular 20K. Now, don't forget to do one final scrub before you have to give your tee back at the end of the Splatfest. ;) 

The new splatfest system is bullshit. go back to percents based on each category, not wins.

10 hours ago, Art_de_Cat said:

Not sure Im following you. How would I scrub* the shirt?

Talk to the urchin dude...

3 minutes ago, Gold said:

The new splatfest system is bullshit. go back to percents based on each category, not wins.

Talk to the urchin dude...

That's insane. I'd be in the  -'s, lmao. I suck at the game. It's been awhile since I've played the first one. Kept on getting killed by Japanese players.

Yeah, I love how they made Inkopolis feel a bit more lively compared to the Wii U game, where Inklings mostly just sat/stood around.

You can see Inklings sitting at the tables talking or on their phones (checking Splatnet 2? :P), playing that squid DDR game,  recording the Off the Hook show and even....SK8BOARDING JELLFYFISH! coolkong;

Edited by alienboyva