Netflix Voltron

Fantastic news this is cause I really got into the first two seasons. I believe the old Voltron castle is still in the basement plus I am sure the old combining lions to form Voltron are around though I think the tail is broken for one of the arms so I would use two of the same color. Surprising they are splitting seasons like that to be short but only two months apart.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm watching this series with the bf (well rewatching for me, since I watched the first five seasons) for season 7's alleged gay. 

I'm hoping it's not disappointing but I'm also fully expecting the partner to be MIA because shows want their gay characters without a gay relationship so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Zora

Just wrapped up S8 of Voltron.  What an ending.

I must say that it appears they wrapped up the series with S8.  I hope they do a box set of all the episodes as I would get it for sure.  What I liked about the series is they really expanded on the content of the original series in terms of history, background, relationships, and just a lot of details that the original series kind of didn't get into in favor of Hagar conjuring a new Ro Beast, Voltron beats Ro Beast... rinse and repeat every episode.

I found the Hagar/Zarkon/Lotor relationship super interesting.

I found the Alura, her dad, and the history behind Altea et. all very interesting.

I found the storyline they got into about the past Paladins, Zarkon, and how that translated into some stuff in S8 was pretty neat.

I wonder that if they consider this wrapped up for stories if they attempt to get into Vehicle Voltron and whomever that 3rd  Voltron was.  I think the Vehicle one would be the easiest to do in that regard as the 3rd one seemed like some kind of alt Lion Voltron.