Rocko's Modern Life Movie Teaser + New Hey Arnold Movie First Look | UPDT: New Hey Arnold Teaser!

Here's a look at the upcoming Rocko's Modern Life Movie (2018)....

Holy crap! This put a huge doofy smile on my face the entire time. ^_^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, here's a first look at Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie, which comes out on Nov. 23rd...

I really like the updated look of the characters, especially Phoebe  :) 

UPDATED:

Edited by alienboyva
  • alienboyva changed the title to Rocko's Modern Life Movie Teaser + New Hey Arnold Movie First Look

The Rocko's one is actually really impressive wow. I don't have super vivid memories of the show but I remember liking it and everything in that seems spot on. Banking on nostalgia that hard is a risky move but based on that trailer it seems like they're doing it well. I saw the Hey Arnold one a few days ago and I'm excited for it.

LOL @ the end! XD Great... Like I really wanted to see Harold's ass. Now I'm not gonna get that image out of my head. >_<

So, does this take place before or after the 2002 movie? I would assume before since Helga is still hiding the fact the she loves Arnold (in the 2002 movie she straight up told Arnold she loves him), but I'm not sure.

Edited by alienboyva
  • alienboyva changed the title to Rocko's Modern Life Movie Teaser + New Hey Arnold Movie First Look | UPDT: New Hey Arnold Teaser!
Just now, alienboyva said:

They got most of them. I noticed Gerald and Dino Spumoni sounded different.

I thought Gerald sounded different.  I found it hard to remember what Arnold's voice sounded like.  (And obviously I was too lazy to look it up and hear what it sounded like.)

On 7/21/2017 at 9:43 PM, alienboyva said:

LOL @ the end! XD Great... Like I really wanted to see Harold's ass. Now I'm not gonna get that image out of my head. >_<

So, does this take place before or after the 2002 movie? I would assume before since Helga is still hiding the fact the she loves Arnold (in the 2002 movie she straight up told Arnold she loves him), but I'm not sure.

Takes places after the 2002 movie. This takes place a year after the last episode called "The Journal," where Arnold finds a journal left by his parents. This movie is about him going to find out what happened to his parents. 

As far as the voice actors go, two new ones for Arnold and Gearld, though the original voice actors are in this movie playing different characters. I know characters like Helga and Harold have the same voice actors.

• 2 weeks later...

Lane Toran (Arnold's original VA) will reprise at least one known character in The Jungle Movie.  He'll be voicing the neighborhood fifth grade bully, Wolfgang.  He'll presumably be in the sixth grade at the time of the new movie.  Wolfgang was a character that Craig Bartlett created for the show after Arnold was recast to keep Lane Toran on the show.  Wolfgang appeared in the background for the teaser trailer, so it's assumed he'll also have a line or two in the actual movie.  It will be interesting to see who else he voices, alongside Gerald's original VA.