PS Plus Free Games for July 2017

PS Plus Free Games for July 2017:

• Until Dawn, PS4
  • Game of Thrones, PS4
  • Tokyo Jungle, PS3
  • Darkstalkers Resurrection, PS3
  • Element4l, PS Vita
  • Don’t Die, Mr. Robot, PS Vita (Cross Buy on PS4)

I never played Until Dawn so I'm pretty happy to get that for free. TellTale's Game of Thrones is okay too, since I'd never actually buy it myself so it's nice to get a chance to try it. I feel like there have been a lot of episodic adventure games on PS Plus lately; I wonder if there's a reason for that.

I've never played a Darkstalkers game either, though I'm not big on fighting games anyway so I'm not sure I'll really play much of that. And Tokyo Jungle looks...unique.

This is the first month since March where the two PS Vita titles haven't both been cross-by with the PS4. The last month where both PS Vita titles weren't cross-buy was October 2016, with Code: Realize – Guardian of Rebirth and Actual Sunlight. 

This isn't to say cross-buy is bad, I'm just making an observation. I think, given the sheer niche craziness on the PS Vita, I'd like to see some more inspired picks end up in that portion of the IGC. 

12 minutes ago, blcdude1 said:

This is the first month since March where the two PS Vita titles haven't both been cross-by with the PS4. The last month where both PS Vita titles weren't cross-buy was October 2016, with Code: Realize – Guardian of Rebirth and Actual Sunlight. 

This isn't to say cross-buy is bad, I'm just making an observation. I think, given the sheer niche craziness on the PS Vita, I'd like to see some more inspired picks end up in that portion of the IGC. 

I would too.

Tokyo Jungle is a good pick on the PS3 though. I like that game so far. I bought it when it was on sale some time ago.

Edited by Doc Brown