Thors Military Academy - N4A Chat Thread, July 2017

Chrom

2 minutes ago, ace said:

So I just went to order some new shoes off of amazon and I realized when my mom borrowed my student prime account to buy some things she forgot to pull her credit card info. It charged her card the $50 renewal fee and not mine y;

ah shit, reminds me my renewal is at the end of the month

8 minutes ago, ライムネコマスター said:

ah shit, reminds me my renewal is at the end of the month

Are you on student as well? The $50 is much more manageable for me than the $100.

I guess I'll just let her know and pay her back.Until then, new shoes on Friday instead of next week sometime 👌

Edited by ace
22 hours ago, Deen said:

@fuzz currently brewing cat tribal for modern

it's probably not even t2 but who cares it'll be hilarious

Hahaha nice man, with all the new cats I think gw cat tribal actually has some legs now! And you get to play collected company, and collected company makes almost everything better. Oooh and you get qasali pridemage, a selesnya card I love so much. (gw are my favorite colors) wait omg you get nacatl too, and birmaz. Maybe naya is the way to go..

75.jpg

On 7/18/2017 at 8:40 PM, Gold said:

Mana:

Reveal hidden contents

Azusa, Lost but Seeking
Eldrazi Conscription
Eternal Witness
Exploration
Extraplanar Lens
Gaea's Cradle
Gauntlet of Power
Genesis Wave
Gilded Lotus
Green Sun's Zenith
Helix Pinnacle
Kozilek, Butcher of Truth
Mana Reflection
Natural Order
Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx
Oracle of Mul Daya
Primordial Hydra
Protean Hydra
Regal Force
Seedborn Muse
Sylvan Library
Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre
Vorinclex, Voice of Hunger

I'll do rage in a few

EDIT: Actually I need like, the entire deck for Rage, so it might just be easier to see what you have.

Ahhh I'm realizing the power level of your Locus of Mana deck is a little,bit above what I have lying around in my trade binder, haha. The few cards I have on that list are in my decks at the moment. I have a ton of stuff that would be good for Locus of Rage (including a copy of that omnath himself) though since I had a GUR edu deck I disassembled. I'd have to go find it's remnants but when scrolling through https://edhrec.com/commanders/omnath-locus-of-rage to see what you might be playing I realized there was a lot of the cheaper cards I definitely still had from that old deck. (warstorm surge, where ancients tread, etc)

53 minutes ago, fuzz said:

Hahaha nice man, with all the new cats I think gw cat tribal actually has some legs now! And you get to play collected company, and collected company makes almost everything better. Oooh and you get qasali pridemage, a selesnya card I love so much. (gw are my favorite colors) wait omg you get nacatl too, and birmaz. Maybe naya is the way to go..

Yeah collected company is super tempting but the problem is that if I play it it just feels like I'm playing a shittier version of Elves or Humans Company :(

Definitely have a ton of amazing W(G) though!

Quite a few more themes have been fully upgraded to 4.2.0. We're still not there yet, but soon! Will keep an eye out, and if all is well, should be sorted this weekend.

Sorry about the couple of silly bugs that managed to sneak through. Clearly something I need to test for more carefully yet next time there's a point release like that. :P

6 hours ago, fuzz said:

Ahhh I'm realizing the power level of your Locus of Mana deck is a little,bit above what I have lying around in my trade binder, haha. The few cards I have on that list are in my decks at the moment. I have a ton of stuff that would be good for Locus of Rage (including a copy of that omnath himself) though since I had a GUR edu deck I disassembled. I'd have to go find it's remnants but when scrolling through https://edhrec.com/commanders/omnath-locus-of-rage to see what you might be playing I realized there was a lot of the cheaper cards I definitely still had from that old deck. (warstorm surge, where ancients tread, etc)

My Mana deck is redonk.

Yeah, the Rage deck is a way cheaper deck. That I have no cards for because I don't know why.

Finished the pants for my cosplay last night. Here's some progress pics:

IMG_1960.JPG.af03fb4e90ec0b59d7b35548be453c57.JPG

IMG_1961.JPG.9fd51270b0b8794a6ea8ddbc7793f9ab.JPG

First attempt. Used some jeans for the pattern, so naturally it was too baggy. So I took them in and hemmed the legs:

IMG_1965.JPG.508adad226edbd37446fa0ca8167f38b.JPG

IMG_1968.JPG.a99090012b17611bfafd24c037611486.JPG

Then I finished the waistband and added a string-tie:

IMG_1969.JPG.1e1d7935c843f8ca8e8c8f8726c5858e.JPG

They're not the BEST, but I'm pleased with the result. They're snug, but I can still move around in them. The tunic-skirt will also help the atrocious stitching that is the whole waist area.

Just now, Tyranogre said:

It was spamming a link to an illegal stream of the new Pokemon I Choose You movie in 20 different URLs.

Ah. Some variety then. Been seeing my share of 'dark magic' Baba Ji's lately.