Jump to content
Chrom

Thors Military Academy - N4A Chat Thread, July 2017

Recommended Posts

Someone just went over the PA and paged for someone on the front end to "butt dial" the hold number. 

 

Lmao what the fuck 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ace said:

Someone just went over the PA and paged for someone on the front end to "butt dial" the hold number. 

 

Lmao what the fuck 

When I used to work at a grocery store we'd occasionally forward incoming calls to the PA when we put them "on hold" for shits and giggles

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, ace said:

Man if I did that I would be fired so fast. 

 

I should do it. 

Well for us the person answering the incoming calls could be from either Customer Service desk, Post Office desk (me), or the Smoke Shop. So it was hard to peg down who did it.

 

Usually the Customer Service desk guy and I would do this, same with playing the "meow" game from Super Troopers both on the phone with customers, and over the PA system.

Share this post


Link to post

Today I'm doing everything I can to avoid actually working 

IMG_1276.thumb.JPG.78add36f6afc1ea7655a0b6cfcb42874.JPG

 

36 minutes ago, EH_STEVE said:

Well for us the person answering the incoming calls could be from either Customer Service desk, Post Office desk (me), or the Smoke Shop. So it was hard to peg down who did it.

 

Usually the Customer Service desk guy and I would do this, same with playing the "meow" game from Super Troopers both on the phone with customers, and over the PA system.

 

Here they know who does stuff. There aren't enough of us working here to be able to pull something like that off. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, ace said:

Today I'm doing everything I can to avoid actually working 

 

  Hide contents

IMG_1276.thumb.JPG.78add36f6afc1ea7655a0b6cfcb42874.JPG

 

 

Here they know who does stuff. There aren't enough of us working here to be able to pull something like that off. 

Make a wall of boxes with a false back, hide in said area, nap.

Share this post


Link to post

The song Ordinary World by Duran Duran has played 6 times so far today. It plays all the fucking time here. I'm so sick of hearing it. 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, ace said:

The song Ordinary World by Duran Duran has played 6 times so far today. It plays all the fucking time here. I'm so sick of hearing it. 

I looked this up.

 

Is it bad that I've never heard it before?

Edited by Schmengland

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, blcdude1 said:

 

I present to you one of the greatest anime crossovers of all time:

 

 

 

It goes even deeper than that.

 

According to Segata Sanshiro's appearance in Project X Zone 2, commercials in which characters from different franchises interact are canon.

 

Don't you realize what this means?

 

King of the Hill and Eromanga Sensei take place in the same universe!

Share this post


Link to post

And now my 3DS XL had gotten knocked to the ground and now is in two pieces and wont turn on

 

Welllllll...... shit

 

I suppose a repairs my only remaining option - no idea what the chances of a successful repair would be

 

Most likely will have to send my SD Card along with it, though

 

Unless there's another way of transferring my account over to my other//original 3DS system...(Though id probably lose a good amount of data... and i'd probably end up restarting some games from scratch....Which would be slightly annoying...)

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/11/2017 at 9:43 AM, chickadee said:

how are you fuzzy! i haven't checked in on u in a while!! whats up!! whats on the agenda today!!

It ended up being such a busy day that I didn't even get back to you!! Sorry! hamcry;

 

To start off me and 4 of my friends took a trip to go see the mothafuckin RICKMOBILE

PX06CZSl.jpg

 

which was a blast even though we had to wait 4 hours in the heat in line, but I got this adorable tiny rick pin and a couple awesome tees, and it was a ton of fun to just hang out with a bunch of Rick and Morty fans! And it was free slurpee day at 7-11! After that I went and did a few pokemon go raids with some other friends, and topped it off with some bomb ass mexican food and a late night walk around our downtown with a couple of my best homies and overall it was just a fantastic day!

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, fuzz said:

It ended up being such a busy day that I didn't even get back to you!! Sorry! hamcry;

 

To start off me and 4 of my friends took a trip to go see the mothafuckin RICKMOBILE

PX06CZSl.jpg

 

which was a blast even though we had to wait 4 hours in the heat in line, but I got this adorable tiny rick pin and a couple awesome tees, and it was a ton of fun to just hang out with a bunch of Rick and Morty fans! And it was free slurpee day at 7-11! After that I went and did a few pokemon go raids with some other friends, and topped it off with some bomb ass mexican food and a late night walk around our downtown with a couple of my best homies and overall it was just a fantastic day!

that sounds awesome!! i don't know shit all about rick and morty but i'm glad you had a good time anyway!! flower;flower;flower; 

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, Tyranogre said:

King of the Hill and Eromanga Sensei take place in the same universe!

 

Oddly enough, the Silver Surfer also ties together the universes of Sesame Street and Senran Kagura.

 

I'm not even joking:

-Sesame Street featured an appearance by Superman to discuss the letter S.

-Superman crossed over with Silver Surfer in DC/Marvel comic back in 1998.

-The Silver Surfer has an appearance in Marvel vs. Capcom III.

-Marvel vs Capcom III features Frank West.

-Frank West is in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars.

-Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars features Yatterman-1, Yatterman-2 and Doronjo.

-Yatterman-1, Yatterman-2 and Doronjo costumes are featured in Dead or Alive V Last Round.

-Ayane from Dead or Alive appears in Senran Kagura: Estival Versus.

 

Therefore, Sesame Street and Senran Kagura exist in the same universe.

Edited by blcdude1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, fuzz said:

Thank you! :D It was seriously an awesome day. Did you accomplish everything you wanted to in your day?

everything! the last few days have been p good and very boring but i'm totally okay with that B)

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, blcdude1 said:

 

Oddly enough, the Silver Surfer also ties together the universes of Sesame Street and Senran Kagura.

 

I'm not even joking:

-Sesame Street featured an appearance by Superman to discuss the letter S.

-Superman crossed over with Silver Surfer in DC/Marvel comic back in 1998.

-The Silver Surfer has an appearance in Marvel vs. Capcom III.

-Marvel vs Capcom III features Frank West.

-Frank West is in Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars.

-Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars features Yatterman-1, Yatterman-2 and Doronjo.

-Yatterman-1, Yatterman-2 and Doronjo costumes are featured in Dead or Alive V Last Round.

-Ayane from Dead or Alive appears in Senran Kagura: Estival Versus.

 

Therefore, Sesame Street and Senran Kagura exist in the same universe.

 

this is the dumbest shit I've read in awhile

Share this post


Link to post

Like senran kagura would ever be anything more than a super niche game for pervs regardless of how much they tone down the sexuality anyway

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×