Thors Military Academy - N4A Chat Thread, July 2017

Chrom

So my weekend consisted of driving to Phoenix on a whim, organize the sole room party of a convention of 450 people, spending 250 dollars on booze for party, getting lasers and lights and a dj to do music, having about 150 people filter through the party, hotboxed the room by disabling the fire alarm so people could vape, someone pulling the fire alarm for the whole hotel, me talking to cops that it wasn't anyone associated with my party while very drunk and trying not to look wasted even tho I was on the verge  of a black out (simultaneously keeping the fact the fire alarm was disabled in my room to myself), and then passing out at 5am having successfully succeeded at not being arrested, before driving back to Vegas tonight. 

What did you guys do this weekend?

43 minutes ago, K said:

Friends asked me to watch their three dogs for a week; they said I would need be around them for a few hours a day, sleep overnight with them, walk them each for 15 minutes a day. They only offered me $150 so I said nah. 

My roommate accepted an offer akin to this too. It was worth way more than a mere USD$100. >.<