Thors Military Academy - N4A Chat Thread, July 2017

Chrom

I'm lucky in that there are two small malls, a grocery store, and a bus stop for major routes within an 8 minute walk of my place.

Also, if I need to, I can walk to work in 30 minutes, but I prefer the 5 minute bus ride.

2 minutes ago, fuzz said:

Dude I know right?? I had no idea what it meant lmao, but apparently there's a new react system just like fb on the light skin only atm. Even though it's pain on the eyes, I get to like shit again and that is enough for me to suffer through it lol.

Hmm there's still nothing like that on mobile :/ that I can see anyway

4 minutes ago, Schmengland said:

It's amazing that I can listen to new Nine Inch Nails material after largely ceasing to follow the act since before Ghosts I-IV and get the nostalgic feels from the keyboarding and drones alone. It's that distinctive in the most inexplicable way.

Yea sometimes music is that way. It's amazing. Did the same with Disturbed recently. Hadn't listened to a lot of their stuff lately, but their latest album is incredible.

Add Violence is making me want to listen to The Fragile again. It's been years.

I'm slowly and selectively creeping my way back into the mainstream. Or at least...back into what was the mainstream when I was growing up. I bought Deftones' Koi No Yokan and Gore last year, and was pleasantly surprised recently by 10 Years' From Birth to Burial. I might well delve back into Nine Inch Nails. I always really loved everything from Broken to With Teeth. I also liked Year Zero, but found it less memorable. I should give it and its successors another shot.