*F* the availability of the new Link amiibos that released today

1 hour ago, Marxforever said:

Yeah, the prime thing is bullshit. It'd be like if Gamestop made you join their stupid edge club to buy an item in their store.

"Sorry, I can't check you out. You don't have the right monthly subscription. But hey, it's only 20 bucks, on top of your purchase."

Sorry about your Brother, PB. Me and my friend were lucky enough where our local Best Buy had about a dozen for sale. Though they smart enough not to put them on the hook. They had them behind the counter and made us line up.

Hell, their last exclusive, Dark Pit, they kept behind the counter and so much stock they didn't run out till early the next day.  Now, obviously Link is more popular that Pit but damn...

My brother sent me a text saying the got in 16 and all but those two were tied to online orders.  I got no idea if they had a 2nd run to hit their servers at 2-3am because when I got up at 4am to head out they were showing SOLD OUT online just like they had been before last night.

As far as the Amazon Prime thing, the additional suckiness is that Prime members used to get discounts on amiibo, and now they don't.  Now I guess we just get the privilege of buying them at all.

(Not that I'm super offended by this; I use my sister's Amazon Prime anyway.)