What are you listening to?

Doc Brown

i made a list of my top 10 favorite albums in the past decade and it makes me look like an entry-level elitist but most of them are very good albeit somewhat challenging albums to listen to

black messiah - d'angelo

to pimp a butterfly - kendrick lamar

you won't get what you want - daughters

black up - shabazz palaces

purple mountains - s/t

to be kind - swans

atrocity exhibition - danny brown

a moon shaped pool - radiohead

the money store - death grips

a crow looked at me - mount eerie

basically i listened to a lot of hiphop and also i have depression theydonothing;

i don't pay attention to music as it releases at all (big surprise) so idk how many of my favorites are even from this decade
most recent album i've been into is this
also been a lot of pete rock edits in the boom bap comps i've been listening to

🅸 🅰🅼 🆃🅷🅴 🅱🅾🅽🅴 🅾🅵 🅼🆈 🆂🆆🅾🆁🅳. 🆂🆃🅴🅴🅻 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅱🅾🅳🆈 🅰🅽🅳 🅵🅸🆁🅴 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅱🅻🅾🅾🅳. 🅸 🅷🅰🆅🅴 🅲🆁🅴🅰🆃🅴🅳 🅾🆅🅴🆁 🅰 🆃🅷🅾🆄🆂🅰🅽🅳 🅱🅻🅰🅳🅴🆂. 🆄🅽🅺🅽🅾🆆🅽 🆃🅾 🅳🅴🅰🆃🅷, 🅽🅾🆁 🅺🅽🅾🆆🅽 🆃🅾 🅻🅸🅵🅴, 🅷🅰🆅🅴 🆆🅸🆃🅷🆂🆃🅾🅾🅳 🅿🅰🅸🅽 🆃🅾 🅲🆁🅴🅰🆃🅴 🅼🅰🅽🆈 🆆🅴🅰🅿🅾🅽🆂. 🆈🅴🆃, 🆃🅷🅴🆂🅴 🅷🅰🅽🅳🆂 🆆🅸🅻🅻 🅽🅴🆅🅴🆁 🅷🅾🅻🅳 🅰🅽🆈🆃🅷🅸🅽🅶. 🆂🅾 🅰🆂 🅸 🅿🆁🅰🆈... 🆄🅽🅻🅸🅼🅸🆃🅴🅳 🅱🅻🅰🅳🅴 🆆🅾🆁🅺🆂

I am the shut of the fuck up. Shut is the fuck up, and shut is the fuck up. I have shut the fuck up a thousand shut the fuck ups. Unknown to shut the fuck up, nor known to shut the fuck up. Have withstood shut the fuck up to gain shut the fuck up. Yet these accounts will never shut the fuck up. So, as we pray UNLIMITED SHUT THE FUCK UP WORKS