What are you listening to?

Doc Brown

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hard to believe that Daft Punk's Random Access Memories is already 10 years old! I've been listening to the "new"/unreleased tracks on the 10th Anniversary Edition and there's some good stuff here. Kinda cool we're getting "new" music even though the robo dudes are no longer together.

^You can definitely hear the transition between Tron: Legacy and Random Access Memories here. 

^This is the version (mix) they used in the video they put out announcing they were breaking up. DAMN!... Such a great song to end it all with. <3 Them feels tho... T_T

------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by alienboyva
  • 1 month later...

https://on.soundcloud.com/WrbsUCRLwMG4aBSZ8

Recently I remembered i had a Soundcloud and been listening to some music on one of my Mashup playlists today 

Also was listening to my Hawaiian/Summer vibes playlist on Spotify yesterday 

https://open.spotify.com/user/31ebjt4zmfc44gghnvqkgq55z7h4?si=2OJUccRvSHa-WIKmYLyr0A

I have not made any progress on organizing and going through playlists and songs/artists… been working on that for awhile too…

But there’s both my profiles, so have fun i guess

If you want to, anyway

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

This has been popping up quite a bit lately on my electronic station on Pandora (I have it set up by genres)...

I feel like I'm one of the few that still use Pandora over Spotify, YT Music, etc. I like it, because I put it on and it just plays what I like without me having to thinking about it. Also, it's fantastic for discovering new music/artists. There are a few I would have never gotten into if it weren't for Pandora. 

*BTW, if anyone is into EDM, I'd highly recommend checking out Digitally Imported (DI.FM Radio). They have genres upon subgenres and you can listen for free on web/mobile app.

Gotta love it when deadmau5 and Kaskade team up (Kx5).