What are you listening to?

Doc Brown

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I finally got a chance to play through the Champion's Ballad DLC pack for BotW and the Final Trial music gave me chills, particularly the third (4:08) and final (8:51) variations.  I'm tempted to do a cover of this, but I also don't want to do two BotW tracks in a row.

I've been more than satisfied with Windows Media Player and ripping all of my cds into .wma files over the years but I guess Windows has abandoned the player as most of the cds I have gotten in the last few months that are "new" releases seem have trouble pulling in the album art and song titles when putting the cd in my PC and using WMP. I don't know if they have abandoned updating the software or not.

FWIW, I have nothing against the .mp3 format but for whatever personal reasons I have/had, WMP and ripping into .wma worked fast and well me for since I started ripping cds to my computer.

I'm up for suggestions but I would want the following:

*recognizes cd with album art, song titles ect
--or offers the ability to search for the cd to auto input.
*good compression/ripping levels
--I haven't had much issues with volume levels but I have noticed when burning stuff back to mix cds to use I have had some stuff come in less "vibrant" than the original
*easily presented sorting options

Also, the software runs smooth and doesn't have a lot of crash issues.

If I ripped from scratch again I'd be going through close too 1000 cds!