Nintendo Switch firmware update 3.0.0 now available!

• alienboyva changed the title to Nintendo Switch firmware update 3.0.0 now available!

I really like how you can add friends from your 3DS and Wii U friend list :)

Also, I not noticed some various UI tweaks (Ex: Lock screen) as well as a new keyboard.

I really don't like the position of the spacebar >_<

EDIT:  You can now rate articles in your news feed...

Edited by alienboyva

Added a video tour of the update to the OP.

1 hour ago, Fuzzer1 said:

Hard to read the info with the colors used in the quote.

Oh, sorry. I use the light skin, so I didn't see a problem. It's fixed now.  ;) 

Edited by alienboyva

Has anyone noticed improved Wi-Fi signal with this update? I usually get only 2 bars even when sanding next to my extender (sometimes jumping to 3 and back), but after this update it seems to be holding steady at 3 bars now.  ^_^ I haven't been able to actually test the connection by playing online, since the only online game I have is Puyo Puyo Tetris and the online on that is dead. :(  Hopefully this update fixed the disconnect issue I've been having, cuz I've been getting more DC's with my Switch than any other system.

2 minutes ago, purple_beard said:

AB, we need to get our PPT on.... showed you were playing last night....

Yeah, I was tring to find a online match to see if my connection improved, but just ended up playing a few games against the CPU, since I couldn't find one. Seriously, we should have a PPT night or something, since the online is already dead. ....Well, in Fee Play anyway....Unless, you want to get rekt in Ranked Mode. 

1 minute ago, alienboyva said:

Yeah, I was tring to find a online match to see if my connection improved, but just ended up playing a few games against the CPU, since I couldn't find one. Seriously, we should have a PPT night or something, since the online is already dead. ....Well, in Fee Play anyway....Unless, you want to get rekt in Ranked Mode. 

Challenge accepted ... tonight or tomorrow night sounds good.

2 hours ago, alienboyva said:

Has anyone noticed improved Wi-Fi signal with this update? I usually get only 2 bars even when sanding next to my extender (sometimes jumping to 3 and back), but after this update it seems to be holding steady at 3 bars now.  ^_^ I haven't been able to actually test the connection by playing online, since the only online game I have is Puyo Puyo Tetris and the online on that is dead. :(  Hopefully this update fixed the disconnect issue I've been having, cuz I've been getting more DC's with my Switch than any other system.

I think they just fixed the UI part of it cause im still getting the same download speed as before the update to 3.0, which is less that half of what my computer is getting from the same distance.

Edited by KirbyKiller