General movie discussion

EH_STEVE

On 1/11/2018 at 3:51 AM, Ridley Prime said:

... This cartoon is getting a movie, at the cinemas. I'm sure it'll make money; TTG has to have a decent sized target audience for it to be around as long as it has, but as one who liked the original Teen Titans show (to a certain point), this still hurts.

We might get this at the place I work at. *barfs*

Finished JJ S2.

I am willing to go with the following statement about the season:  Killgrave from S1 was one of the most unique and well played hero/villain relationships since maybe Batman and Joker but this season, with its story line, was needed.  The backgrounds and the set ups offered for the characters were needed and appreciated.  I think this rounded out JJ's back story really well IMO.

Saw Black Panther again today with a co-worker who hadn't seen it yet. Still really enjoyed it. Also saw Red Sparrow. Enjoyed most of it, but lost the plotting about 3/4 the way through. Other than that, really solid acting and action, loved Jennifer Lawrence as always! :D

Black Panther- 8/10

Red Sparrow- 7/10