• Chrom
    • Tiki
    • Daruk
    • Mipha
    • Urbosa
    • Revali
    • All
    • None

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
3 minutes ago, Juanblue85 said:

What amiibo did I pre order?

giphy.gif

LOLOLOLOL

I passed on Tiki...  I did one set of each.... as of now, no reason to open ANY of them.

Last time I pre-ordered Amiibo (Alm and Celica), I got burned by the SoV special edition coming with Amiibo too... so now I have doubles of them both. -_-; So now pre-ordered Chrom and Tiki for me, just in case.

While I liked a lot of the designs, I certainly don't plan on buying all of them; not enough money or space. Chrom and Tiki I will certainly pick up (and I may even pre-order if the FE Warriors SE is announced with no Amiibo), and probably Wedding Bowser. Maybe a couple others if I can find them for a good deal.

I'm not a huge Amiibo collector. I have a lot of the Smash Bros one but outside of that I think I only have Wolf Link. I do kind of want the Metroid ones though. 

I haven't bought many amiibo (at least compared to some of you collectors here) but I decided to just treat myself and pre-ordered the Fire Emblem ones and the two Metroid. The others do look really nice but I figured this is enough for now.

purple_beard likes this

9 hours ago, Celica said:

Last time I pre-ordered Amiibo (Alm and Celica), I got burned by the SoV special edition coming with Amiibo too... so now I have doubles of them both. -_-; So now pre-ordered Chrom and Tiki for me, just in case.

While I liked a lot of the designs, I certainly don't plan on buying all of them; not enough money or space. Chrom and Tiki I will certainly pick up (and I may even pre-order if the FE Warriors SE is announced with no Amiibo), and probably Wedding Bowser. Maybe a couple others if I can find them for a good deal.

I am being very passive with Alm and Celica....  I like the designs a lot but don't play FE.  Of the newest two I did Chrom only.  I think I'll stay that way.

Its a little tougher for me to justify ones for games I don't/won't have/play.

The only reason I am even contemplating a Sealed Smash set is because I did manage to complete a unsealed set due to catching some really good sales last year to get the ones that I was very border line on--without the sales they might have stayed un-bought.

Celica likes this

2 minutes ago, Celica said:

I don't think I've ever actually used an Amiibo in a game, actually. I just treat them like figures. >_>

I've used my Smash ones to get me stuff in Smash and to train them.  I did mess around with Wolf Link in TPHD and very little on BotW.  Most of my opened ones were for costume unlocks in Super Mario Maker :P  Actually, Super Mario Maker accounted for a lot of purchases that summer as it was cheaper and more cost effective time wise to get the figure and scan in than than to do the challenges to get the unlock LOL.

Celica likes this

I pre-ordered all of them except Chrom, Tiki, Goomba and Koopa. Even with the 20% off from BB, it still comes out to quite a bit; but dammit, these sets are just really smooth imo. I kinda wish I had pre-ordered Chrom as well, as I think his amiibo looks particularly sweet among the FE series. I might still get it eventually or if they have some package with the upcoming FE Warriors or whatever, then I might get that. Although I hesitate to buy FE Warriors since I've never played an FE game, lol. Also idk if I'll have a Switch by then or not.

7 hours ago, Celica said:

I don't think I've ever actually used an Amiibo in a game, actually. I just treat them like figures. >_>

I sometimes do use them especially for BotW but often prefer to keep them in my wall.