Nintendo E3 2017 Summary

30 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I thought it was a good showing about the DLC. 

The video at least showed some game play from each.

They said new info. We basically knew everything that they showed.

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I thought it was a good showing about the DLC. 

The video at least showed some game play from each.

No, it definitely did not show anything remotely close to gameplay from the Champions' Ballad pack (pack two). Everything else was from DLC pack one, almost all of which we already knew about from a press release quite a while ago.

38 minutes ago, subrosian said:

No, it definitely did not show anything remotely close to gameplay from the Champions' Ballad pack (pack two). Everything else was from DLC pack one, almost all of which we already knew about from a press release quite a while ago.

Ah. Well it was better than nothing. At least we have an idea of what to expect.

3 hours ago, Juanblue85 said:

I'm surprised we got no mention of Ubisoft's Steep or Rayman Legends Definitive Edition for Switch. was expecting to see if one Steep Switch will get the new announced DLC and two to see what is definitive about Rayman Legends Switch.

I know we had coverage of a few third party titles coming this year but I feel like there should have been much more on their part.

• Chrom unpinned this topic
Just now, Eliwood8 said:

Is that not what people want? Or were some people expecting a Stadium/Coliseum kind of game?

Stadium/Coliseum expectations and some people even thought about full open world nonsense

9 minutes ago, Gold said:

Stadium/Coliseum expectations and some people even thought about full open world nonsense

Ah, well open world is a pretty unrealistic dream, certainly as long as normal Pokémon games continue to be wildly profitable. Although maybe Monster Hunter World will help inspire something at the Pokémon Company.